What's New?

Feedback On My Current Physique + Bodyfat Estimation

• Thread starter cutie.marshall.
  • Start Date
C

cutie.marshall.

Sep 9, 2022
Hey Guys,
any feedback on my current physique would be appreciated. What do I need to work on? What is good? A bodyfat estimation wiuld also be great as the callipers I have all give me different results and I suck at estimating BF percentages:D
I`ve been lifting for 5 years (natural obviously) and my current weight is 165 lbs at a height of 5`10.

Front:
Front Chest.jpg
big chest flex face covered.jpg

Arms/Delts:
Biceps and Delts.jpg

Back:
lat spread.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
First off, welcome to TID! Please start an intro thread to say hello.

Secondly, you look great! You've got an excellent base on your upper body. Your biceps have exceptionally good peaks. I know part of that is genetics, but you've still put in the work and it shows. I'm guessing that your between 10-12%BF, but I fear that I may not be a whole lot better at estimating than you! LOL

Things to work on... lower back and legs. Obviously, I can't see your legs, but if you're 5'10", weigh only 165, and have decent upper body development, I suspect your legs are undersized. (If I'm wrong, please don't take offense)

Squat, squat, and then squat some more. Deadlifts for the lower back. It will help you thicken up. And please don't neglect your calves. I always feel bad for those people who either genetically struggle with their calves or have neglected them. It really throws off a physique (at least for those who train seriously, maybe the weekend warriors only care about chest, arms and shoulders, LOL)

You've got a great base. You really don't have to do anything radical going forward, just continue to be consistent. Make sure you're getting in enough calories to grow.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Looking good brother. Tommy hit everything I would have said. BF estimate 12%

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Good job! I’d say tommy is correct with his post. I would also focus on your back. It seems as if you’re chest, arms, shoulders overpower your back. This my be going back to what tommy said about working certain things more than others.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Bottom abs not there yet..... (4 pack)That means you are at around 11-12% most likely.

You look pretty big for your height/weight....

You are pretty white...... A tan would give you more definition for sure. If you are likely to just burn instead of tan then forget I said anything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic