Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Feds bust massive steroid ring tied to Surprise gym

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i know one of the dudes busted. WENT to my gym LOL. notice the past tense.....

he was a retard apparently. never spoke to him about anything related to illegals. i walk away in the gym if that shit comes up. its always awkward but i dont give a ****. "im out"

he asked my wife for all of us to hang out sometime - his wife, and us..... glad that never happened.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
With more and more states pushing to make Pot legal.. a REC DRUG..why aren't they doing the same for AAS? I bet that if there was a concerted effort to make AAS legal..it would take the government getting their share of the money. (Why states are making pot legal is because they're making money off of it.)

A couple of reasons this will never happen. The public opinion of AAS is never going to really change because it's something that has to be injected. People see IM injection not as a medical intervention used to deliver medication to the body, but with images of track marks and and skin picking meth heads. If there were thousands and thousands of low IQ underachievers smoking Testosterone and shouting from the street corners that it's helping them (like with pot), instead of a few hundred successful, hard working, tax paying self sufficient professionals that are smart enough to keep their mouths shut (AAS clientele) that have to inject their medication... it would become legal.

****ing public opinion. That's what matters to politicians... more than money. Shit why do you think they cater 100% to the leaches of society (people on welfare)? Public opinion buys power. Power is the only reason they are even interested in money.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic