RalfKelleh
What's New?

Feds arrest West Charlotte man for manufacturing anabolic steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
alexanderzifcak.jpg

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — According to court records reviewed by Eyewitness News, investigators from the Drug Enforcement Agency's Charlotte field office obtained information Thursday about suspicious shipments sent from a Florida laboratory company to an apartment off Tacoma Street in West Charlotte. The shipments were sent to "Zifcak,", according to records.

DEA agents went to the apartment on Friday afternoon, and Alexander Zifcak answered the door. During a sweep of the property, investigators found two large beakers and 50 small glass vials full of a yellow liquid believed to be anabolic steroids, according to court filings. Investigators said the vials were capped for use with a syringe.

DEA agents also found a large crate believed to contain a pill press for the manufacture of controlled substances, according to court records.

Authorities arrested Zifcak Friday and charged him with manufacturing and possession with intent to distribute a schedule III controlled substance.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Crap. This means they are tracking people who are buying laboratory supplies, and using that to get search warrants . . .

I wonder if the lab supply companies are cooperating voluntarily or under some sort of a legal requirement.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
The question is what the package contained and what made the feds label it as "suspicious"

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Crap. This means they are tracking people who are buying laboratory supplies, and using that to get search warrants . . .I wonder if the lab supply companies are cooperating voluntarily or under some sort of a legal requirement.
Yes. They have been doing that for years. And yes. They cooperate when a warrant is involved.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I believe we are misreading this, his local DEA office was notified which tells me UPS narked on this person, not the lab company. If this was traced through the lab company, their local DEA would have been the lead on this.....

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I believe we are misreading this, his local DEA office was notified which tells me UPS narked on this person, not the lab company. If this was traced through the lab company, their local DEA would have been the lead on this.....

Yet another good reason to have your stuff delivered by USPS.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
So was it the pill press that got him on the radar or the beakers?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Pill press.........interesting.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Sounds to me like he just made his own personal stuff. 50 vials? If not, it was probably the pill press. Those are definitely tracked.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
There is a huge amount of paperwork involved when buying a pill press, I seriously doubt the pill press was purchased from anyone within the US. Most likely it came from China in different parts to avoid any issues at customs....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
maybe it was that shit bag DeadWeight...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic