Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Fedor vs Henderson

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Did anybody else watch this? Wow is all I can say.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Any links to the fight?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yeah I did. I was so disappointed, both with Fedor's performance and with Herb Dean's stoppage. I really believe it was premature. Fedor at the most had a flash ko but recovered in a matter of a couple seconds and knowing Fedor, I feel he would have been able to defend after he had rolled over on his back facing Hendo. But, it is what it is -- Hendo did a good job of recovering after Fedor knocked him down, and he reversed quickly and was aggressive. It was Fedor losing the fight to himself by not controlling Hendo on the ground once he put him there.
The fight of the night was the bantamweight ladies. Mmm.... that was octogANAL sexy. I loved watching their asses in the air and putting each other in lezbo like positions, LOL. It really was a good fight and I didn't expect Tate to take the win but she pulled a real sweet sub.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Testboner...your handle suits you, bro...haha

Fedor was WAAAAYY too aggressive and reckless in this fight. He wasn't fighting some rookie who would wilt at his mere presence; he was fighting a dude just as experienced and just as dangerous as himself. And he made too many mistakes. Hendo stayed cool and just reacted to what Fedor did. The under-the-armpit KO was ruthless! That dude hits with bricks in his gloves

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^Good point. Hendo is an olympic level athlete with tons of experience. He showed up to win and I think he was just straight up better than Fedor that night.

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
There was good leverage in that punch from that angel.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic