Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

fedor pisses me off

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Does the name anderson ailva ring a bell. He was kind of successful. Rampage and dan have done well also. Plenty of pride guys with good ufc showings.

Dan fought in UFC before he went to Pride. Silva is about it. Noguiera beat Timmay and decisioned Randy, but lost to basically anyone else relevant.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
when pride guys came over to the ufc they struggled for a few reasons..1 you were able to juice freely in pride..2 the cage is different then fighting in the ring..3 the ufc has more of a wrestling game then pride did..4 the weight cutting that ufc guys do is more extreme then in pride,thats why the ufc fighters looked bigger then the pride guys..after the pride fighters got used to the ufc they did well.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Who? Shogun sucks (7-8 in UFC). Wandy has been washed up since he got there. Anyone besides Anderson? I'm having trouble finding another successful crossover.

No juice testing in Japan. That sure was bad ass. Bob Sapp, lol.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
he's still around.......................................................................................................................

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Still sucks. I really respected Fedor. But like what others have said, its smart to take the money. The body can only take so much.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Fedor is a veteran of the fight game. I have a feeling his decision is based in money and his mgr relationship with Dana more than him being afraid of top competition.

Some of the things the UFC has been doing lately (sponsor $) could cause them problems. If another org like pride were to sprout up it could be a game changer for the fighters and fans.

As as much as I agree with wanting to see him face top guys I think he made the best decision for him long term.

The next 2 or 3 years will be very interesting.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I never thought I would say this but FUK fedor..I hope he get knocked the fuk out

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
everytime I see his face now I get more and more angry

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
good job fedor u knocked out some bum ass indian guy..

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Your boy Kron did good.

Gabbi Garcia did you see her? She looked like a whino on steroids.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic