Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

FedNow digital money

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Smokey Mountains for us, we have 35 acres, not a "compound" but nice.
Love it here! Go for a ride or drive, pullover, set up some targets, unload a few mags, pick up the pieces and head on. Gunfire is part of the culture here. I love it!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Does the new CBDC training come with a free lethal injection too? The article says training is needed. Check your bank to see if they are participating.

Reactions: CFM
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well I don't know why everyone is so against it. The US government knows what's best for all of us... and the rest of the world, too. For example, just think what Ukraine would have been like had we not assisted in replacing their previously elected president with a puppet. Now we have a very needy and affectionate pet.

1679054030839.png

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Bullets and precious metals? NAAAAA... I am stocking up on gender reassignment drugs. If the world goes into chaos how are all the trans people gonna keep their hormone for their preferred gender....That's right boys, ole Jippy gonna trade them and live like a king off the delusions of the left.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
The bigger picture is that once the environment collapses, it's game over. Humans will have lost the race. Though the planet will survive and eventually prosper. So why worry about Banks, BTC, surveillance, etc. etc. etc.? I am glad I am "old" and probably will not be around for the fun and chaos.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
You been there in winter yet?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Yes Thanksgiving and Christmas. Nice to visit. Florida for me in winter.
All but a dream for now.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Yes Thanksgiving and Christmas. Nice to visit. Florida for me in winter.
All but a dream for now.
Nah, you can do it.

Have you been looking at RE prices in both places?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

T

TayloraNdrade

May 18, 2023
Hey there! It's honestly a mixed bag when it comes to FedNow - on one hand, it could be a more secure and faster way to transfer funds.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Like everything the fed gov does I am sure it will be efficient and well run and be very favorable and easy to use for the regular person.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic