pbtom
What's New?

FedNow digital money

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

Thoughts?

To me it's just another way for them to control everything we do and know everything we do at all times. They're going to try and get away from cash and then they'll probably outlaw all other digital money. The issue is if they feel that you might be on the wrong side of the current administration they could just shut your money off. We are living in dangerous times.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
We are witnessing the end of times in real time. I am guessing most of us won't live to see the end game. However the incredible accelerated rate in which government power has squashed freedoms in the last 2 years is like hyper speed. I don't think it is as bad as it seems but the media is controlled so much its unreal. I hope to retire in the Midwest where things are much more open and free. Winters will be spent in Florida if all goes to plan

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
We are witnessing the end of times in real time. I am guessing most of us won't live to see the end game. However the incredible accelerated rate in which government power has squashed freedoms in the last 2 years is like hyper speed. I don't think it is as bad as it seems but the media is controlled so much its unreal. I hope to retire in the Midwest where things are much more open and free. Winters will be spent in Florida if all goes to plan
Missouri... indiana... avoid illinois like the plague

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
We have over 10k rounds, so gold and BTC bought here.
Same here I have about 10,000 rounds. Just placed another order trying to get a lot of critical defense rounds. Ammunition is getting harder and harder to get and very expensive

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’m hoping to retire in the Midwest too. I’d love 20-40 acres 5-10 miles from a town. I’ll have hides set up & UPS bringing me ammo weekly. Lol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I’m hoping to retire in the Midwest too. I’d love 20-40 acres 5-10 miles from a town. I’ll have hides set up & UPS bringing me ammo weekly. Lol
It is so open out there. We would have to drive to Cheyenne to stock up on groceries and essentials from Walmart and really wild they packed all the cold stuff in dry ice. All the small towns are stuck in the 70s. Perfect little restaurants and shops no corporate pharmacy or fast food.
So peaceful and friendly out there no racism hate shit or loaded with masses of illegals. Loved the weather and summer thunderstorms over the plains. Life as it should be IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic