Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Federal agents charge Texans in steroid ring

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Federal authorities arrested 22 Texans in connection to an Austin-area steroid distribution ring.

The U.S. attorney's office announced Thursday that the ringleaders of the operation live in Williamson County. Authorities said the men conspired to distribute more than 1,000 doses of steroids in tablet form and more than 200 vials of steroids in liquid form.

Investigators purchased the drugs during an eight-month undercover operation. They seized steroids, $300,000 in cash and other assets.

Six of the people arrested face federal charges of conspiring to distribute a controlled substance. They face up to 20 years in prison and a max
imum $250,000 fine.

The other 16 people face state charges.

An Austin Drug Enforcement Agency spokesman says the steroid culture is "extremely pervasive in Austin."

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Holy crap! Firstly.....it took 22 people to run that sized operation? Secondly....the laws & punishment you guys have for gear is just fkn insane!!
That amount of gear is a normal stash to many, how much time & tax payers money went into investigating this little haul?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Holy crap! Firstly.....it took 22 people to run that sized operation? Secondly....the laws & punishment you guys have for gear is just fkn insane!!That amount of gear is a normal stash to many, how much time & tax payers money went into investigating this little haul?
too much time... too much money... these damn steroid dealers are ruining society... i mean really... making people go to the gym with dedication and determination... they get bigger and stronger, more confident and successful... it is just a disgrace!

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
too much time... too much money... these damn steroid dealers are ruining society... i mean really... making people go to the gym with dedication and determination... they get bigger and stronger, more confident and successful... it is just a disgrace!

Yes, just think about all the lives steroids ruin, All the crimes that are committed to obtain more steroids. The amount of people that have does from steroids over The years is countless.

Oh wait, nevermind...that's heroin I'm thinking of not steroids

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
There are far more dangererous things related to health concerns than steroids, like a certain gym known for giving free pizza to its members.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
that might not be a lot of gear that was seized, but it's a lot of cash, and with 22 people arrested, this sounds like a darn big operation. will be interested to see what lab(s) this is.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
I was thinking the same thing, lot of cash for having just a fair amount of stuff.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
So fukking stupid!! Up to 20 years!! Our justice system is so jacked up. I hope someone comes along to make changes to this shit

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i was wondering why it took so many to run the operation. hey some rednecks are a little slow down here so maybe took that many to do the job of three!

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
5 years ago or so they had an operation in Fort Bend county.
They arrested 60+ people. It was sellers and users.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
5 years ago or so they had an operation in Fort Bend county.
They arrested 60+ people. It was sellers and users.

Wow man that's ridiculous! I don't understand why they target AAS. I know so many cops and sheriff deputies on gear

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Wow man that's ridiculous! I don't understand why they target AAS. I know so many cops and sheriff deputies on gear

^^ This, why was Ronnie Coleman never shaken down? Bunch of hypocrites!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic