RalfKelleh
What's New?

FBI investigation into Jan 6th

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
FBI finds no evidence of INSURECTION

Will the Jan 6th commission continue the charade?

Yep. Libtard silliness.

An insurrection by it's very definition implies that there be a planned set of events leading to an overthrow of the government. It requires a conspiracy. If Jan 6th was an insurrection, it was the dumbest one in history.

Jan 6th was just an angry mob of people vandalizing.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They play so many games this might be their out since a lot of damning evidence is against them.

It was a plan by the dems/republicans (rinos) to make it look like an insurrection. The angry mob was antifa in trump outfits, the police let them in, 5 people did not die and I laughed myself to tears watching the big bad rough looking fbi guys crying while giving their testimony.

Kinzinger in middy's video is a RINO (republican in name only) and did his fake crying shit as well.

They would be best to drop it unless they can do everything out of the public eye.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Jason Miller says Adam Kinzinger turned anti Trump when adams wife got turned down for a job in the Trump White House in the communications department. ever since that happened he’s been anti-trump

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Jason Miller says Adam Kinzinger turned anti Trump when adams wife got turned down for a job in the Trump White House in the communications department. ever since that happened he’s been anti-trump
I wonder if they thought there was something wrong with her/them to start with. I can see holding a grudge but with the performance we just saw coming from this guy in the video, he's had a bad character for some time. Just an opinion of course, he could just be a crazy fucker, lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Once you indict people, and they don't take a plea deal, you have a trial to prepare for. With a looming trial you have discovery, which includes depositions of capital hill police who were on duty on 1/6, security camera footage, etc. doesn't seem like the gov't has been eager to release much information, and they required to do so.

Also with a trial, the prosecutors have to make a case... not a trial in the media with anonymous sources, etc., but actual evidence of criminal activity. The prosecution is going to have difficulty even proving trespass when there appears to be evidence that capital hill police held the doors open for at least some of the people to walk in.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've heard clips where some security is even telling people "oh sure, you can be in here".

I heard on the radio that of the people that were charged with trespassing like 90%+ were just opportunists that saw they could go in so they did, probably Facebooked a selfie, and the FBI tagged them. They had no connection to any organized group.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I had this posted in another thread, if a link doesn't work, let me know please-

===================================

The capitol was just another false flag that was made to make Trump and his supporters look like what the dems, blm and antifa have done all summer. The truth is, it was fbi/antifa/capitol police that ran the whole friggin show.

First, here are videos of Capitol Police letting people in-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTks5YD-0yo

https://mobile.twitter.com/chr.../status/1347596278583197698

https://mobile.twitter.com/.../status/1347270969988173825...

Capitol police waving in protesters (rumble.com)

This is the big horn wearing "terrorist" Q supporter wishing everyone peace and love-

Does This Look Like an Insurrection! (rumble.com)

This is antifa being stopped by real Trump supporters as they chant "Fuck Antifa"-

Trump Supporters Stop Supposed Antifa Members From Vandalizing The US Capitol Building - YouTube

Here is one of the POS antifa organizers of this false flag. He is John Sullivan, you may know him as the guy that had $90,000 taken away from him from selling the footage. He was also paid $35,000 to shoot the video when normally the price would be 2 or 3 thousand. This video shows him bragging during the event about how they did it and right at the end. He was also standing next to Ashley Babbitt when she was shot.

He has been arrested in another state organizing and there was a shooting there as well.

This also shows the shooting of Ashley Babbitt. Who shot her? Why has it been closed and swept under the rug? Why did they say 5 died then just 2 now just one?

Rhetorical questions of course, he was actually standing next to her when she got shot.

Any other time in history answers would be demanded.

This link has the video in it-

Antifa, BLM Protester BRAGS On Camera About Posing As Trump Supporter To Instigate Violence At Capitol — Confesses To Breaking Windows – enVolve (en-volve.com)

Here is where they knew there was going to be an attack on the capitol but did nothing. They even turned down the National Guard's assistance. Peloci was in charge of security during the event and they were warned more than once-

https://rumble.com/vcrqgb-gop-rep.-dares-to-ask-what-did...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVeNp8uVzkE

The plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer was identical to the Capitol riots, fbi was running that shit-

It's Looking Like the Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Was The FBI's Own Doing (rumble.com)

The Fraudulent Operation That We Now Call the FBI (rumble.com)

All bullshit. This is why they have to find no insurrection...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic