Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Favorite Pre-workout supplement?

PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
Depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'm good to go and I just have my last meal an hour or so before hand (shake or food or whatever it is that day)

sometimes I slam a "Rockstar Recovery"...

sometimes I use a BCAA supplement called BCAA Boost (from trueprotein) (BCAA, green tea, caffeine, some other stuff)

sometimes I take a couple caffeine/glucoronolactone tabs (forget where I got these, USA Labs promo maybe?)

If I'm trying to lose fat i'll use whatever fat burner I'm using at the time (latest was Burn from Trueprotein).

F

fitzpoppa

Sep 16, 2010
Jack3ed All the way. Thinking about the NOXplode. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

F

fitzpoppa

Sep 16, 2010
Looks good can i find it at GNC or Vitamin supp Shop?

PozzSka

PozzSka

Sep 15, 2010
Looks good can i find it at GNC or Vitamin supp Shop?

Nope...just Trueprotein.com

Buzzsaw is good, tastes kinda weird/bad, but after you use it for a while you kinda like the taste. I suggest the lime, best at covering up the amino taste.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The best IMO is Jacked 3D by USP labs, for pre workout, use it all the time. Did this monday, took jacked 3D, then while working out drank the Xpand from Dymatize, I thought my skin was going to rip apart. Hey I had a free sample :)

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Infinite labs Juggernaut is the best I've tried so far. It snapped me out of a distracted mindset and gave me the best focus I've had while working out. It was just a sample from a bodybuilding contest but that one workout was the only workout where I've stopped an exercise short of what I normally do because I felt satisfied at what I had accomplished with those 3 sets I did instead of my usual four.

W1LL

W1LL

Oct 5, 2010
Juggernaut has a rasberry lemonade that's pretty awesome i must admit, but my fav is animal pump. got noticeable affects throughout the entire can. most preworkout supps i build a tolerance up to halfway through

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
muscle marinade by purus labs... with EXTRA AAKG

D

dogsoldier

Oct 27, 2010
NewB here and a supplement hog. With that said, since my workouts go from 4am to roughly 5am, my post work out supp is food.

bodyfx2

bodyfx2

Oct 19, 2010
As you can clearly see in my sig, I represent All American EFX Sports...but let me tell you...they just came out with a pre-workout called K-Otic, and in all honesty, it is awesome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic