Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Favorite pair of jeans

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have a pair of diesel jeans that i have had for probably 5 or 6 years. when i first got them i rarely wore them as i wanted to save them for special occasions. i then came to the realization that i was never going to get to wear them because i rarely did anything other than work. so about a year ago i started wearing them more often and now wear them almost once a week. i love them. the more worn they get the more comfortable they are! now on days when i know it is going to be a hard day or a day where i am feeling blah, i always wear them and for some odd reason they make it not as bad :) something about the comfort of an old pair of jeans!

do you have a favorite pair of jeans? do you save them or wear them all the time?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
My favorite pair of jeans is always changing, my most favorite are the ones that fit great and I get cheap ;) I love a good deal and getting designer jeans for 20-30 always makes my day.....but honestly I buy my clothes around what OW likes to see me in, I figure he is the one that has to look at me, and it makes me feel good knowing that he is proud, attracted to, wants to bone me..... I don't save my jeans, but I wear gym clothes, then shower, and change into more gym clothes if I am headed back there after work, but mostly because I hate doing laundry! I just bought a new pair of jeans on Monday, they are out of the juniors section, so they don't fit me right(tight in front, gapping in back) but they are some of the lowest slung jeans I know own, and felt good about the hot thick belt they came with.....they make me look tiny honestly, but I'm looking forward to the day they fit a tiny bit better, I imagine when that happens they will become some of my new favorite jeans!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I "had" a favorite pair...until they finally died last spring :( I really miss those jeans, but apparantely wearing them so much does tend to wear them out LOL. The fabric just got too thin and they had a blowout in the rear :) I would love to replace them, but have a really hard time finding a favorite pair anymore...now I just have jeans....
With my new job that starts Monday, I will rarely ever wear jeans again...just on weekends and holidays...so I guess not having a favorite pair will be less important then (but I would still like to find a perfect pair). Ah....the drawback to the professional job LOL...no jeans. I am still trying to find a favorite suit or slacks for the new job....but they are less fun than jeans.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I dont really have a favorite pair. I have so many of them I am a jeans and tee kinda girl. Maybe a favorite brand perhaps. Being a stay home Mom and wife I kinda live in them. Unless we are going out or going somewhere it is my clothing of choice.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Growing up I hated wearing jeans because I was all hips, but still had big calves so I had trouble wearing those tapered baggy jeans people used to wear in the 80s. When I moved away for college I lived in Phx so probably spent more time in shorts or spandex (if you remember the 80s look of spandex leggings & baggy tops). I couldnt' wear the long leggings because they looked like long underwear on me w/ my big calves. Then I moved to Florida for 12 yrs and pretty much didn't own anything long. When I moved out to California 4 yrs ago, I realized that NORTHERN Cali is not the Sunny California we all hear about. I also did a competition my first year here so, in collecting a new wardrobe for my new not-as-warm-as-I-thought location, I did a lot of my shopping when I was like 2 weeks out from my show and at a weight 20 lb lighter than I usually am. My fav pair of jeans was a size 2 pair of Ralph Lauren or some brandname jeans that I got on sale, and actually bought when I lived briefly in Atlanta and again had just competed in 2005. I'm 5'7" and NOT an ectomorph so to even be able to say I wear a size 2 was enough reason to buy them, and of course, being on sale at Macy's that was a no-brainer. In reality this particular brand of jeans is sized bigger than "standard", so "2" is more a mental thing.

Between then & last year I was wearing mostly Old Navy because I've done 4 shows since I moved to CA and my weight has gone up & down each time w/ competition prep, 2 surgeries, a boyfriend I kicked out and, off course, off season. Easier to spend small amounts of money on whatever size currently fits. Since last year I've been downsizing so my 'off-season' size has stayed more consistent and I was ecstatic to find a pair of "skinny jeans" that actually fit over my calves, so my current favs are a pair of size 6 Levis skinny jeans. As I continue downsizing (looking at another 20 lb or so) I am hella looking forward to wearing a size 4 and also getting into all the Old Navy skinny-leg cargo pants I bought last year but havent' been able to wear. I also look forward to the day I can get a "real" name brand pair of jeans that fit.

It really has been a 40 yr pursuit to finally comfortably fit into a nice pair of jeans. Unless, of course, I figure out a way to move back to S. Florida and still stay employed.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Growing up I hated wearing jeans because I was all hips, but still had big calves so I had trouble wearing those tapered baggy jeans people used to wear in the 80s. When I moved away for college I lived in Phx so probably spent more time in shorts or spandex (if you remember the 80s look of spandex leggings & baggy tops). I couldnt' wear the long leggings because they looked like long underwear on me w/ my big calves. Then I moved to Florida for 12 yrs and pretty much didn't own anything long. When I moved out to California 4 yrs ago, I realized that NORTHERN Cali is not the Sunny California we all hear about. I also did a competition my first year here so, in collecting a new wardrobe for my new not-as-warm-as-I-thought location, I did a lot of my shopping when I was like 2 weeks out from my show and at a weight 20 lb lighter than I usually am. My fav pair of jeans was a size 2 pair of Ralph Lauren or some brandname jeans that I got on sale, and actually bought when I lived briefly in Atlanta and again had just competed in 2005. I'm 5'7" and NOT an ectomorph so to even be able to say I wear a size 2 was enough reason to buy them, and of course, being on sale at Macy's that was a no-brainer. In reality this particular brand of jeans is sized bigger than "standard", so "2" is more a mental thing.

Between then & last year I was wearing mostly Old Navy because I've done 4 shows since I moved to CA and my weight has gone up & down each time w/ competition prep, 2 surgeries, a boyfriend I kicked out and, off course, off season. Easier to spend small amounts of money on whatever size currently fits. Since last year I've been downsizing so my 'off-season' size has stayed more consistent and I was ecstatic to find a pair of "skinny jeans" that actually fit over my calves, so my current favs are a pair of size 6 Levis skinny jeans. As I continue downsizing (looking at another 20 lb or so) I am hella looking forward to wearing a size 4 and also getting into all the Old Navy skinny-leg cargo pants I bought last year but havent' been able to wear. I also look forward to the day I can get a "real" name brand pair of jeans that fit.

It really has been a 40 yr pursuit to finally comfortably fit into a nice pair of jeans. Unless, of course, I figure out a way to move back to S. Florida and still stay employed.
I know the feeling with the thick hips and big calves, I shop discount stores like none other, I'm a pro at it, and old navy is the worst for me, no shape at all to hug the curves and it makes me look horrible! But jeans have come a LONG way in different fits, and just trying everything on in dfferent sizes has let me find some really great fitting pants!

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
any pair of jeans that makes me look like i have a butt...not many do

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
Victoria's Secret Jeans

Victoria's Secret Jeans fit me the best because I am so small..everything else falls off because I have no butt (YET) to hold them up..im work'n on it

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Victoria's Secret Jeans fit me the best because I am so small..everything else falls off because I have no butt (YET) to hold them up..im work'n on it

You should buy a butt pad until your bottom gets bigger!!! It might sound funny but I was at Buckle last year trying on jeans for almost two hrs ( jeans that would go over my legs were all baggy in the waist and butt) and finally the sales girl said "go to Dillards and buy a butt pad!!" I looked at her like she was crazy and then hightailed it to Dillards!!! It was the best $20 I've spent in a LONG time!!! Looked great!! I don't need to wear one at the moment (20lbs heavier) .....infact I CAN'T wear it....it's too small!!!

Anyway...I love my Seven's they are extra long and boot cut style :)

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
You should buy a butt pad until your bottom gets bigger!!! It might sound funny but I was at Buckle last year trying on jeans for almost two hrs ( jeans that would go over my legs were all baggy in the waist and butt) and finally the sales girl said "go to Dillards and buy a butt pad!!" I looked at her like she was crazy and then hightailed it to Dillards!!! It was the best $20 I've spent in a LONG time!!! Looked great!! I don't need to wear one at the moment (20lbs heavier) .....infact I CAN'T wear it....it's too small!!!

Anyway...I love my Seven's they are extra long and boot cut style :)

OMG i missed this..lol..my friends gave booty undies as a joke...i so wear them with jeans..so funny...i got it get a booty panty jean pic up u guys will crack up..

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Damn you ladies and your false advertising lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic