Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Favorite Oral to Kickstart a Cycle

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
What is your favorite oral to kickstart a longer duration injectable cycle?

I was always in the mindset that orals should be run at the end of a cycle when everything is working at its peak to get the most out of the synergies of all compounds being used together. However, ive migrated toward thinking that orals should be run at the start of a cycle so that you can maximize the full duration of a longer cycle and have the oral working while you are still waiting on the injectables to kick in. Obviously that applies more so to oils with longer half lives and the tendancy to take longer to start to "feel" or see benefits.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’ve always ran orals at the beginning of my cycles. I use to like dbol but as I get older I have switched to tbol. It’s not as harsh as far as side effects go.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
I ran tbol last year with sust amd mast E, enjoyed it. Felt great on that cycle.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
When I was young I liked running an oral 2-4 weeks at the beginning of a longer cycle, but I would also run another oral at the end of the cycle as well.

I would have to say my favorite back then was dbol to start one off.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I like them all different ways. I used to prefer when starting a cycle. But I’ve migrated more towards the middle and end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like them all different ways. I used to prefer when starting a cycle. But I’ve migrated more towards the middle and end.

Dbol is a good starter until the test kicks in, I use it only as a starter or a low dose preworkout not as a long term staple.
The oils kick in pretty quickly TBH.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I just stay on test year-long, and when I need a bump here and there, I add some in for a few weeks. Although, if i'm gonna use orals these days, it's usually around cutting phases for me. I use just test the rest of the year to try and stay 'healthier,' but i'll sometimes use other injectibles like NPP, Masteron, and maybe Eq....all at lower doses.

So my orals are somewhere in the middle'ish, hahaha.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Used to be winstrol, but after the last run, I think I am done with it. Either I am getting too old for the stuff or I was just too lean. It really got uncomfortable. I think from here on out I will just kick start with no ester injectables if I need it.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
If i use them it's usually in the middle. I do like Test and Mast E with T-bol and will generally run the T-bol after about 3-4 weeks in. I've played with Halo in the middle for a strength and intensity boost but that is in and out in a few weeks. That's pretty much what it's good for and it isn't something I would run like I would T-bol or Anavar where you can go much longer with low to no overt sides.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Used to be winstrol, but after the last run, I think I am done with it. Either I am getting too old for the stuff or I was just too lean. It really got uncomfortable. I think from here on out I will just kick start with no ester injectables if I need it.
Uncomfortable because of joint issues?

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I’ve always ran orals at the beginning of my cycles. I use to like dbol but as I get older I have switched to tbol. It’s not as harsh as far as side effects go.

Did the Tbol zap your appetite at all? What dose did you run?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic