Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

favorite IM sites

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Ha! HA, he also got me on AJ's last site. I miss B_P_S, and AJ of course.
Same here bro. I used to talk to Paul all the time but I haven't heard from him in a while.
And AJ will always be missed. I learned a lot from him over the years and considered him a big brother. I know he wasn't the most popular guy on the boards but he was always good to me. Gave me my first (2) mod positions on his sites.
There's a lotta bros we've lost along this journey. Shine being one of the most missed here.
Anyway, sorry for the derail

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I've heard the phrase knocked around but don't know what it means.
Load your 3cc syringe like you normally would. Take the plunger completely out of the Slin pin and load your oil into the back end of it (squirt it in with the draw needle still attached to your 3cc syringe).
When you put the plunger back in be careful not to push the oil out the needle. I place the plunger in just enough to seal and turn the needle facing up to get the air to rise to the needle and push the air out before injecting.
A slin pin will only hold like 1cc of oil though.
Another option would be to purchase smaller needles for your 3cc syringe. I have 27ga 1/2" needles that I use instead of slin pins if I need to load more than 1cc

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Is this done to avoid the pin going through the rubber stopper and dulling a bit?

I may have try this. I got some slin pins when I was considering trying SC.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I always used slin pins on my arms and pecs for 2 reasons

1. Injecting into the lymphatic system would be fucking awful!
2. A 1 inch into my pec scares me lol... pulp fiction type inject to the heart!

Been sticking myself in the pec w/ 1" 23g for years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic