Kiddorism
What's New?

Favorite Hotel Brand

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I know a lot of us spend a lot of time traveling for work and was wondering what’s everyone’s go to brand first? I do try to stick to the same brand for personal too.

I have been using Hilton for a long time but now thinking of exploring to other brands, but not sure which one has the best amenities and best rooms and pillows.

post up your thoughts!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I used to use Hyatt all the time but they suck now, fortunately I don’t travel for work anymore so I have more options for leisure travel.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Marriott and hyatt favorite brand

Nicest all around

Four seasons/mandarin oriental

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm a Marriott guy.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Holiday Inn FTW best for ADA stuff everyone else don’t even come close

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wyndham and Hilton are apps on my phone I use Wyndham Resorts the most but everything depends on where I am going, my AMEX points buy most hotel rooms etc, but even if I have to pay the difference I won't stay in a shady or questionable place 5 star only for wifey and I.
Funny how the brand can claim a certain standard but some locales just plain suck.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
For traveling for work or leisure I usually gravitate to Wyndham or Hilton as these are solid hotel chains. Never a problem and use my travel rewards there as well.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
For vacations, the family doesn't care much for the quality of the hotel we stay in since it a "Dump and run". We rather put the $ into things to do and the hotel is just a crash site.

One place we will not stay at is a Travel Inn. Been to a few and it is never a good experience. They are unclean, not well maintained and no one in management or staff speaks a lick of English. I took my young men down to the lobby in the morning and asked where the "Free breakfast" was. I shit you not, the dude pointed to the counter that had a loaf of bread and a toaster on it.

Best place I was at was Hyatt Place in New Orleans. When we got there and they saw all 6 of us, they said they had some bigger rooms avaliable. I was like, oh fuuk, he we go, they are getting in my pockets even before I put my bags down. Nope! They set us up with a real nice corner suite for no extra charge. Oh and no loaf of bread and a toaster here. They had a gourmet breakfast with everything you could ever want for breakfast.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Melia.....its my travel club and most hotels are in the islands and exotic locations,......so its an easy first pick.

As far as local I can do any of the big ones........Hilton usually works.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It costs a little more but...

1639760066087.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic