Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Favorite Hotel Brand

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I stayed at one of the worst ever last week in DC. It's called Motto by Hilton. I got thre and they tell me it's a "mico hotel" which means the rooms are 110 sqft. So I looked on interwebz and turns out that Federal Prisons reuire 75 sqft per cell. So, I was staying in a luxury prison suite. The homeless in DC was surreal. bums everywhere. Pungent stench of power weed every morning stareting at 11:00 am. shop keepers spraying puke off the side walk every morning. This was 4 blocks from the White House.
Oh yeah! Thats our countries capital al right! I work in DC most days. The constant weed smell started about 5 years ago roughly. A couple years before it became legalized. The local government (similar to state government) are the most corrupt liberal POS you ever seen! Shit the old Mayor Marrion Barry got busted with crack and hookers idk how many times and kept getting re elected. Lmao. The best part is weed is Federally still illegal. But you can smoke a joint walking by the White House or capitol. Im surprised I don’t get a contact high just driving down the road in DC. At first I thought it was kinda cool. Now it’s just annoying.

H

Hautebusted

Apr 16, 2024
I kinda had a similar experience at a different hotel last year, and it really put a damper on my trip.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Oh yeah! Thats our countries capital al right! I work in DC most days. The constant weed smell started about 5 years ago roughly. A couple years before it became legalized. The local government (similar to state government) are the most corrupt liberal POS you ever seen! Shit the old Mayor Marrion Barry got busted with crack and hookers idk how many times and kept getting re elected. Lmao. The best part is weed is Federally still illegal. But you can smoke a joint walking by the White House or capitol. Im surprised I don’t get a contact high just driving down the road in DC. At first I thought it was kinda cool. Now it’s just annoying.
The weed thing is making it's way all over now. Sometimes driving into work in the morning I will get a whiff of it just sitting in my car from a passing vehicle. It's pervasive. My daughter, who lives with us, was smoking it quite a bit but recently dropped it thankfully. I use to smoke it when I was a younger man but feel it always dumbed me down. Some people seem to tolerate it better in that way but many others are dumbed down, more careless, less motivated using it. Now my vices are coffee and Italian wine. I guess I should also list PEDs.. slowly evolving them into vitality supplements ;)

H

Hautebusted

Apr 16, 2024
if you're still on the hunt for a great hotel experience, I recently stayed at broadbeach hotels and had an amazing time. The staff were so welcoming and went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed. The room was spacious and comfortable, with a gorgeous view of the city skyline.

One of the things I loved most about those hotels was its location. It was right in the heart of everything, so I could easily walk to restaurants, shops, and attractions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic