Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Favorite Exercise?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What’s your favorite exercise? And does it reflect in your body part being worked?

Mine has been military presses for the past 10 years. I’m inclined to think that my delts and traps are my best body part.

What about you?

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Man that's a tough one. I think mine changes over time lol. I used to love training back. Now it's probably shoulders.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I have always been a back guy. Anything that is a rowing motion is my favorite. If I had to pick one, I would say T-bar row. Nothing like looking back and hoping the bolts hold up on the other end while you fill the bar up with 45's and PULL...

A close second would be a barbell row.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I have always been a back guy. Anything that is a rowing motion is my favorite. If I had to pick one, I would say T-bar row. Nothing like looking back and hoping the bolts hold up on the other end while you fill the bar up with 45's and PULL...

Lol, my skinny ass was discussing handles for t-bar Rows here once, and a "freak" you'll probably meet here complained that handles take up too much room where more plates could go :eek:

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
delts and lateral bench press

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Lol, my skinny ass was discussing handles for t-bar Rows here once, and a "freak" you'll probably meet here complained that handles take up too much room where more plates could go :eek:
Thats why you have to put the handle on the inside of the plates and not on the sleeves. I have seen those handles that slip on in front of the plates but they DO take up to much plate room lol

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Mine are a tie between three. Dumbbell curls, flat free weight bench, cable cross-over shoulders (underhand and overhand).

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021

Makes sense. Your back looks huge in that pic.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thats why you have to put the handle on the inside of the plates and not on the sleeves. I have seen those handles that slip on in front of the plates but they DO take up to much plate room lol
They don't for me ... I can fit all the 5's I need to on the five foot bar I use o_O

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic