Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Favorite Coffee or Tea?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
As long as it's french or italian roast - dark - I can roll with about any brand. I do the Keurig (about 12 times a day), so it's always fresh.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I had a $30 cup of Kopi Luwak coffee in Indonesia.

They feed the fresh fruit to Civets then collect the beans from their dropping and roast them.

It’s the most expensive coffee in the world but I can’t afford it.

I tried to make it at home.

It didn’t taste good.

Maybe because I don’t own a Civet.

I only have a dog.

fucking Ew bro.

This is the 1 exotic coffee I will NOT try.
Im a dirty dude but drinking money poop coffee... No thanks

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I heard of this, but seriously, I cannot wrap my head around have that kind of coffee. Gives a whole new meaning to “ tastes like Ass” lol

I had some awesome coffee from Bolivia.

I have a Keurig for daily coffee, but weekends use a pour over system. It’s nothing fancy, but def brings out all the flavors!

I had a $30 cup of Kopi Luwak coffee in Indonesia.

They feed the fresh fruit to Civets then collect the beans from their dropping and roast them.

It’s the most expensive coffee in the world but I can’t afford it.

I tried to make it at home.

It didn’t taste good.

Maybe because I don’t own a Civet.

I only have a dog.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Drip coffee snob. I can’t stand Keurig coffees (taste like instant). I love Mexican Alturas and always come home with a few pounds of Chiapas beans when I visit Mexico 2-3 x year.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
I do drink any kind of coffee, except instant coffee! For tea, I like the strength of oolong.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I get me a cup of Folgers Instant coffee from time to time.

Yea, you know it!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Drip coffee snob. I can’t stand Keurig coffees (taste like instant). I love Mexican Alturas and always come home with a few pounds of Chiapas beans when I visit Mexico 2-3 x year.

You def are using the wrong K-cups then. I agree, a lot taste like complete garbage, but there are lots of good ones out, and I find the biodegradable kcups are the best because then you don’t have that plastic taste like you get with certain cheap brands.

Check out San Francisco Bay k cups and try Fog Chaser. That’s a good one, most who try it like it. The company actually produces a lot of pretty good coffee!

Hardest part is drinking Rwanda coffee on the weekends, then having kcups during the week.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
2nd vote on Deathwish Coffee. Smooth and potent. I hate that they are famous now and jacked up their prices. What happened to "support local"? Those fuckers! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic