Rolanalon
What's New?

Favorite Coffee or Tea?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I know all of us probably drink coffee or tea... everyone has a favorite! Post it up!

I really like the Rwanda coffee and Ethiopia coffee’s. Got a gift from coopers Cask Coffee.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I have a Kuerig machine and I LOVE the Cameron's Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. It is a dark roast. I basically love all dark roasts except for Starbucks coffee, just not a fan there. I drink 2 cups of coffee per day, then water the rest of the time.

Tea's: Love me some hot tea at night, but i don't drink it much. Love English Breakfast and Darjeeling. I mostly do loose leaf teas, but do have the bagged ones as well.
I was doing the Sleepytime tea at night before bed when i was in prep, but got out of that ritual as of late.
Chick Fil A has a wonderful tea, but it is really sweet (their regular tea). So I rarely get that; usually do unsweetened when and if i order out (which is rare).

But those coffee infused stouts tho....YUM....Coffee Bender from the folks at a lil brewery in MN.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
bullet proof or crack coffee

I like deathwish coffee brand!!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
White, Black, Green tea..... @CFM loves black tea with 2 sugars

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
My wife worked at a local coffee roaster / shop for years. He gets beans from all over like 20 different types. Hawaiian, Jamaica, all that shit. I personally like south american stuff like Columbia, ect the best. Its not to acidic and still strong as fuck.

Tea is for red coats.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
speaking of LK --- hes got a thing for monster cigars...…...I think he needs to take a look at his PCT

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I had a $30 cup of Kopi Luwak coffee in Indonesia.

They feed the fresh fruit to Civets then collect the beans from their dropping and roast them.

It’s the most expensive coffee in the world but I can’t afford it.

I tried to make it at home.

It didn’t taste good.

Maybe because I don’t own a Civet.

I only have a dog.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic