Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Tren A

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
What is your favorite Injectable addition to Testosterone for a Bulking Cycle?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I haven't tried Tren E however I would say Equipoise would be my first choice. Typically I will not stack two injectables, I usually stick to an injectable and a tab. When I was a competitive powerlifter it was nothing to stack 4 injectables and two or three tabs.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I haven't tried Tren E however I would say Equipoise would be my first choice. Typically I will not stack two injectables, I usually stick to an injectable and a tab. When I was a competitive powerlifter it was nothing to stack 4 injectables and two or three tabs.

EQ is my second choice! I think that Deca may be very similar in terms of gains, but EQ helps spur my appetite and seems to have the same joint help (or similar) that Deca provides. EQ also seems to make me retain less water than Deca. Tren is just outrageous for bulking. I'm pretty sure IronCore will vouch for me on this one. I just wish the side effects were less....shitty, haha.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Im a Deca man-when Im pounding those heavier weights I need as much for my joints as I can.

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
EQ hands down for me...i can eat so much more with EQ and and with min bloat and it makes my veins pop..plus you dont get the sides you can get from Decca.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Deca is useless in my opinion if NPP is available. The decanoate ester is a bitch to deal with, plus i don't like the idea of having metabolites in my body for as long as 18 months after my last injection.

Tren now is a different story. It may be a very potent mass builder but i firmly believe that it's sides aren't worth it.

So my vote goes to EQ and/or NPP.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
EQ all the way. Nothin makes me take down 5,000 cals like test and EQ. And when I lift hard and heavy, it's all about the cals for me.

peace

-bj

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
well i just started some tren a so i cant compare tren yet. I am a deca man for sure. It gives you size, strength and unlimited endurance. I can go forever on deca-the only side i got was a bit of acne. seems to me, so far, tren is the same way. My pumps are crippling, soon as the sweat hits i can go forever, and the soreness goes away after a day.

ive never had a problem eating though, only problem is eating too much.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
well i just started some tren a so i cant compare tren yet. I am a deca man for sure. It gives you size, strength and unlimited endurance. I can go forever on deca-the only side i got was a bit of acne. seems to me, so far, tren is the same way. My pumps are crippling, soon as the sweat hits i can go forever, and the soreness goes away after a day.

ive never had a problem eating though, only problem is eating too much.

I think that you may find Tren to be a step up from Deca. Depends on dose. Difference being Tren being a cutter.

peace

-bj

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think that you may find Tren to be a step up from Deca. Depends on dose. Difference being Tren being a cutter.

peace

-bj

For me, the biggest difference is that you don't have to eat nearly as many calories to get big with Tren. You could eat at least 1,000 calories less per day and still gain just as much a Deca (If not more).

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
Difference being Tren being a cutter.

peace

-bj

i dont know for sure if i would call it a cutter. it hasn't done that for me yet, im getting bigger on it and quick.

thats a good point get some, maybe thats why i have heard that some people run their first tren cycle and actually have a tendency to put on a lil fat.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was a Tren man until I got married, can't handle the sides while getting yelled at, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic