Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Favorite Bencher?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Rahman has benched 291kg in competition, that is roughly 641.5. He benched 680 on a video. He is probably capable of a 700 press. He is possibly the strongest in terms of pure pressing strength out there. Amazing man for sure.

705 in competition. No lift off. No leg drive. No arch. LEGIT PAUSE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012

705 in competition. No lift off. No leg drive. No arch. LEGIT PAUSE.

News to me, Maybe they need to update his wikipedia page. 640 in competition is what they have listed. Any idea when this was performed? He would've EASILY had 10-15 more pounds than that even if he still lifted it off himself. That was not a true 100% press he had more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Which Lillebridge? There is like 14 of them.

Eric of course. Not that the whole family isn't impressive as hell (you don't officially earn the last name of "Lillebridge" until you can deadlift 800), but Eric is on course to be the best raw lifter of all time.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
News to me, Maybe they need to update his wikipedia page. 640 in competition is what they have listed. Any idea when this was performed?

Sure don't. I think he benched more than 640 in his last olympic comp though, so I think the wikipedia is way behind.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sure don't. I think he benched more than 640 in his last olympic comp though, so I think the wikipedia is way behind.

Makes my 400 press look insignificant... This guy did all that without the use of his legs... Man that is inspiring.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Makes my 400 press look insignificant... This guy did all that without the use of his legs... Man that is inspiring.

And without drugs. Best presser of all time.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Konstantinovs for me, amazing to watch him bench.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
How do you know that?

I suppose none of us actually KNOW if the olympic athletes are or are not using drugs that clear in time to pass Olympic standard drug tests. I just assume that this guy is passing drug tests, and the "gain" from winning the bench press comp in the special olympics can't be worth using PEDs. Not to mention there is nobody even close to him that he would need drugs to beat.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Rahman is the most impressive..... but I'm a huge fan of Rob Wilkerson. I know, he's huge, but that doesn't make the weight he manhandles any lighter..... paused reps with ~600, repping out 650 with his wife lifting off for him on a crappy gym bench, overhead pressing ~500.

Luyando is my favorite bencher in gear though. He's not as strong as Mendelsson or Rychlak, or Kennelly, but he's a very technical bencher and is absolutely fearless.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic