Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Favorite and least favorite steroid

B

BigLexi

Dec 21, 2010
my personal fav is Sust! i use it EOD for 12 to 15 weeks (1000 mgs) it does not make me hold water (like cyp or deeca does) i get stronger and my BW / BF % drops at same time!
BigLexi

adren

adren

Nov 26, 2010
Fav is any kind of test really.. nothing else like it - least fav.......not sure on that one

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Favorite is Anavar, the best and safest AAS for a female to run. It's not bad for the liver (they give Oxandrolone to HIV and cancer patients to help them maintain their muscle mass).

Least favorite is Primo. I had all the sides you can think of: acne, body odor, body hair, horniness (yes, that's a side when you live alone).

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Dbol was great for strength but the breakout i had while i was on it left me with some scars so i kind of hate it, i might try it again in the future but its my least favorite

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I gotta say that my least favorite is EQ. I've run it several times now, and each time I've been disappointed in the results. I just don't seem to respond to the stuff. I know some people just love it.

I'm always running test, so I suppose it's my first love.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Favorite so far: Dbol
Least Fav: Probably Tren or EQ

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Favorite: Eq with a test & Prop and masteron
Least: Winny,

R

Ruturaj

Jan 2, 2011
mine fav is test e
and I hate test suspension because of every day pinning

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Orals: Fav is Dbol, least fav is winny

Oils: Fav is EQ (other than test), least fav is not really sure

May run some tren E in next bulker...that may change my mind on favorite oil I'm hoping :)

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
My favorite 100% TREN
least, any orals it dont matter what it is i have not found one that works. they all seem bunk. no matter the lab.

U

ultranate

Jan 14, 2011
Favorite is Anavar, the best and safest AAS for a female to run. It's not bad for the liver (they give Oxandrolone to HIV and cancer patients to help them maintain their muscle mass).

Least favorite is Primo. I had all the sides you can think of: acne, body odor, body hair, horniness (yes, that's a side when you live alone).

hi
are you sure that is real primo?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
With the assumption that I am running test as well...

tren is my all time favorite( add dbol in the mix and it is my all time fave cocktail)

worst... Halotestin... why do they even make that shit?

UPADTE:... Forgot to say my fav test ester is Phenypropionate... I freaking love it!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic