Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Favorite AAS. (best bang for the buck!)

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
What is your favorite AAS. I currently have Te/Tpp, Tp, Var, Winny, Tbol, Dbol, Anadroll. Been on Te/Tpp, Tp, Var, Winny, Tbol for 2 weeeks until I trim down. At 1000mg/wk Test I mildly sweat during sleep and was thinking of something better after I get adjusted and trim down.

Seriously thinking Trenbolone either Tren ace and/or Tren cyclohexylemethylcarbonate, and/or Tren enan and I can get methyltrienbol..... and any and every AAS AND wanted to know what is you favorite AAS.:mad:

Marty Robbins

Marty Robbins

Dec 22, 2012
Eq....cheap and mild

How you like the tbol?

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Nothing beats good ole testosterone. Doesn't matter what ester. i would never run a cycle without it. Therefore its the most important.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
The only thing I hate about tren is the dreaded tren cough.... after you go through a vein

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
My favorite is tren by far. I like to run tren ace.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Nothing beats good ole testosterone. Doesn't matter what ester. i would never run a cycle without it. Therefore its the most important.

Yes when you put it like that test overall.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Best bang for the buck is REAL dbol, by far. On just 25-30mg per day most people will gain 10-15 pounds within a few weeks and strength gains through the roof. I'm not talking about that underdosed UG crap either. I'm talking russian, or thai pink 5s or yellow 10s.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Yes when you put it like that test overall.

I'm looking for something better than just test and thinking Tren. Maybe just parabolin (tren hex) since it was designed for humans not livestock or maybe both. Get 10gr both tren Ace and Tren Hex , and mix at make 100mg/ml soln. I get very very good quality for cheap, the price I demand. Can't quite remember what I used to pay for Tren Ace. Think it was around $4/gr.

Last edited:
Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Best bang for the buck is REAL dbol, by far. On just 25-30mg per day most people will gain 10-15 pounds within a few weeks and strength gains through the roof. I'm not talking about that underdosed UG crap either. I'm talking russian, or thai pink 5s or yellow 10s.

I get from a pharmacuetical company that sell AAS's, Vitamins, ETC. The best quality and the best fresheness..

No oxidized AAS's. I've got Test ena that was gooey and yellow, and Tren ace that was yellow powders but that was in the summer.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic