Fats in your diet

• Thread starter The other Snake
  • Start Date
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
5 grams? That has to be a typo.
Nope not a type O..... Only carbs I get is what in my meats, I dont use anything with sugar, even sugar alcohols... There are days I take Redcon Gi Juice that has 7 grams of carbs. I just use the GI about twice a week.. Side note, Ive been carnivore for a year already, so the no carbs while cutting is not that bad. It’s the low fat that killing me. Only draw back is my work outs, with out any engergy from food, I run out of gas real quick, and it take almost nothing to start feeling the burn. Just have to push tho it. Recovery is about 4 to 5 days per body part.

If your wandering about glycogen for your muscles you liver will make it and you body adapts, with out the carbs. Liver will pull fat from your body to make Glycogen for your muscles as you need it.

D

davgtr93

Mar 9, 2021
Hello! I have never done that, I have always tried to eat enough so I don't have health problems. That's why Keto doesn't work for me, for example. I want to keep my health.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hello! I have never done that, I have always tried to eat enough so I don't have health problems. That's why Keto doesn't work for me, for example. I want to keep my health.
Keto is healthy,,...humans have had meat based diets for 1000s of years, we are made by nature to process fats and proteins.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic