Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Fat Loss & Weight Loss For Women

V

vitalflow8

Jun 22, 2015
The Venus Factor weight loss program is successful because it addresses each individual woman’s needs. As each person is unique, the Venus Factor begins with a custom nutrition plan. A number of factors are taken into consideration when creating a personal nutrition plan. The woman’s body type, fitness level, weight, age, and height are all important factors when determining her nutritional needs.

You’ll also see how this unusual tip allows you to strategically eat the foods you crave most, and still experience the slimmest, sexiest waistline of your life. Plus, you’ll also learn which common foods touted as “healthy” can make losing a single pound virtually impossible for women.

Now I totally get it if you think you’ve heard and tried it all when it comes to dieting and weight loss but I completely guarantee you’ve NEVER seen anything like this before and I promise you’re about to be absolutely amazed.

Listen, before we go any further let me assure you this has nothing to do with silly exercise machines, cardio, restrictive or pre-packaged diets, or whatever weird berry pill the diet industry is talking about these days. This is something completely different and you’re going to love it.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Spam on your first post?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So I can eat spam and lose fat ?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The container loses fat as you eat the Spam... That's like negative macros isn't it?!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Sounds exciting! Where can I get more info?

D

DarrylSpiers

Nov 6, 2015
Nice thread. For women fitness is very important and for this purpose exercise is very important. With diet yoga is best exercise that gives our body a better shape.

Lena Hunsberger

Lena Hunsberger

TID Lady Member
May 30, 2016
To stay healthy is very important and therefore it is very necessary to eat healthy food, exercise regularly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic