Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

fat burning topical

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I have been on an eca stack since May and have been off for 3 weeks now. Lost a nice amount of fat but my chest seems a bit flabby. Are there any good topicals for fatloss? I've never used any but found a couple like lipoderm ultra, lipoderm-Y, eviscerate and lipoburn but not too many logs on them.Anyone have experiences to share?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i used napalm. honestly, i dont know if it worked or not. allegedly it does but i didnt notice any huge change. i used it for 4 months or more twice daily. i think the thought behind these products is good but like most "fat loss" products, they probably just remove water from the area.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
iv used eviscerate, its like walking around with a horrible sunburn on your stomach all day and the only thing that will get it off is a real fatty soap. And the hotter your body temp gets the more it burns...

did it do much? not really sure....

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I was in on the development and testing waaayyy back when. It is extremely difficult to obtain lipophilic fat burner. Most need to be absorbed in the blood stream. ATW is correct......all of these will not just burn the shit out of your abs.....but also simply remove water. Just take it orally .......while maintaining a caloric deficit and cardio. That is the tried and true.......well....along with all the goodies such as tren, mast, EQ etc....:D

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
tren,susts,test prop,with a eca u should loose 20#'s fat gain 10 muscle with a 10 week cycle.Doses i leave up to u u know ur body.
Topicals never used them never will.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Helios pinned sub-q pre cardio is best bet for spot reduction IMO

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So is thier something I can just bathe in? I am kidding.Going to agree with diet and cardio being the best bet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic