Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fast weight loss tips

K

kurt120

Jan 7, 2021
There is no doubt that many people try to lose weight too quickly, with dangerous crash diets. That doesn’t mean that there are no legitimate methods available for speeding up your progress on a proper weight loss program. The tips in this article may well be of use to you, even if you are already succeeding in losing weight. Here are four very effective fast weight loss tips.

Tip 1
Use music as part of your exercise program. Although exercise will always be a vital part of any fast weight loss program, it is very off putting to many. Large numbers of people find just exercising, with nothing to interest their mind, boring. If you can inject something you enjoy into the routine, you are far more likely to stick at it. If you have an iPod, or other hard disc storage portable player, that will be ideal.

Tip 2
Consider yourself as the most important factor. There is great merit in so many ideas you will find in books or magazines, but they may not directly relate to your unique circumstances. Only you know what your true desire level is to lose a certain amount of weight. Only you know your own capabilities, and trying to do to much in the way of exercise can be positively dangerous. Keep your goals within the realm of possibility, and one day you may enjoy achieving them.

Tip 3
You may regard this as cheating, but it isn’t really, merely using technology to your advantage. You can now get machines which tense the stomach muscles while you engage in another activity. It is no replacement for vigorous physical exercise, but it be a useful addition to it. Your body should also develop improved muscle tone as a side effect of this.

Tip 4
Do some sit ups. These exercises are scoffed at by so many, who think that are a lot of hard work for nothing. To a degree this is true, as you would have to perform a ridiculous number every day to have a noticeable effect. What sit ups can do is lessen the hunger pangs felt by someone taking in less fat. Although you are not hungry in reality, and your body is taking in enough food, you feel hungry because you are taking in less fat. Doing sit ups at the time of these hunger pangs will be effective in reducing them.

If you want to know more just message me and I will give you more info that can really help you lose weight fast and with a Natural way .

D

Dony

TID Lady Member
Sep 14, 2022
There is no doubt that many people try to lose weight too quickly, with dangerous crash diets. That doesn’t mean that there are no legitimate methods available for speeding up your progress on a proper weight loss program. The tips in this article may well be of use to you, even if you are already succeeding in losing weight. Here are four very effective fast weight loss tips.

Tip 1
Use music as part of your exercise program. Although exercise will always be a vital part of any fast weight loss program, it is very off putting to many. Large numbers of people find just exercising, with nothing to interest their mind, boring. If you can inject something you enjoy into the routine, you are far more likely to stick at it. If you have an iPod, or other hard disc storage portable player, that will be ideal.

Tip 2
Consider yourself as the most important factor. There is great merit in so many ideas you will find in books or magazines, but they may not directly relate to your unique circumstances. Only you know what your true desire level is to lose a certain amount of weight. Only you know your own capabilities, and trying to do to much in the way of exercise can be positively dangerous. Keep your goals within the realm of possibility, and one day you may enjoy achieving them.

Tip 3
You may regard this as cheating, but it isn’t really, merely using technology to your advantage. You can now get machines which tense the stomach muscles while you engage in another activity. It is no replacement for vigorous physical exercise, but it be a useful addition to it. Your body should also develop improved muscle tone as a side effect of this. Or you just can use this bike of bike stations to weight loss, and you can do other things during this activity.

Tip 4
Do some sit ups. These exercises are scoffed at by so many, who think that are a lot of hard work for nothing. To a degree this is true, as you would have to perform a ridiculous number every day to have a noticeable effect. What sit ups can do is lessen the hunger pangs felt by someone taking in less fat. Although you are not hungry in reality, and your body is taking in enough food, you feel hungry because you are taking in less fat. Doing sit ups at the time of these hunger pangs will be effective in reducing them.

If you want to know more just message me and I will give you more info that can really help you lose weight fast and with a Natural way .
Previously, it seemed to me that music does not affect the process of training, and did not understand people who practice with headphones. When I tried to turn on my music, the workouts became much more enjoyable. Another thing is that I feel uncomfortable wearing headphones, because I always have to hear my coach.
These are all great points, but I want to add one more: be active between workouts! You can walk more to work or shop if possible, walk more with your family, you can ride a bike more, it helps you to keep fit. I understand that you have heard this many times, but such walks have a good effect on you!

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
#3 and #4 above are a bit confusing in the weight loss point. #3 says use a ab stimulator to tense the abs while doing other exercises to block hunger pains. It won’t lose weight but it will help tense the abs. Then #4 starts off with sit ups. Many think it’s wasted hard work? Ab work is never wasted. Sit ups, crunches, leg raises, cable crunches. All are good ways to train the abs. You won’t see the hard work till the 2” of fat is off your abs.

The best exercises plan comes back to your diet.
Fit muscular bodies all get displayed best through a good nutrition plan. Plain and simple.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Just do Keto. Fasted fat loss I have found.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Losing weight or losing fat. Losing weight means muscle and bone mass too. Couch potato to Pro BB diet is not only sustainable over a lifetime, its also 80% of losing weight and staying healthy.

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
Great tips to boost one’s stamina and courage! But for me Crunches would be best for losing weight

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Discipline to stop making the choices that made you a fat ass is a good tip.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic