Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fast Food is Total Poison

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
So after a month straight of eating clean AF I had a few tacos and half of a small burrito from Taco Bell yesterday evening ….. DUDE…. I felt tired and sick AF all morning today. I had no motivation to train and had to dose myself up with extra caffeine to get my miserable ass going.

I mean yeah, we all know it’s bad for us but it really puts it into perspective when you have done after being healthy for even just a month…….. Never again.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
So after a month straight of eating clean AF I had a few tacos and half of a small burrito from Taco Bell yesterday evening ….. DUDE…. I felt tired and sick AF all morning today. I had no motivation to train and had to dose myself up with extra caffeine to get my miserable ass going.

I mean yeah, we all know it’s bad for us but it really puts it into perspective when you have done after being healthy for even just a month…….. Never again.
Most people don't even realize how bad they feel because they have gotten used to feeling like shit and are willing to trade that for their food addiction. I was out and about a few weeks ago and my wife (meaning well) grabbed me a burger from Hardees. I was sick for two days. Took about 3-4 days just to feel normal again. And to think I used to eat that kinda shit somewhat regularly. I have exchange students from all over stay with me every year. Most are sick for the first few weeks just because of our food. ALL gain a significant amount of weight even if they eat the same foods as in their country.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Most people don't even realize how bad they feel because they have gotten used to feeling like shit and are willing to trade that for their food addiction. I was out and about a few weeks ago and my wife (meaning well) grabbed me a burger from Hardees. I was sick for two days. Took about 3-4 days just to feel normal again. And to think I used to eat that kinda shit somewhat regularly. I have exchange students from all over stay with me every year. Most are sick for the first few weeks just because of our food. ALL gain a significant amount of weight even if they eat the same foods as in their country.
Yeah man, I even watched my calories while eating it….. I figured as long as I don’t go over my set cals for the day how bad can it be? Holy shit……BAD. Like you said, the public is literally killing themselves slowly with that stuff. It was my wife as well who brought it home for me like yours did with the burger. I told her this morning to not worry about grabbing any fast food n the future.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Sincere question. What about a Hardee's burger is different than a burger at home? What could they add to make that much difference. I mean I can understand greasy fried chicken or something like that being crazy unhealthy.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
My guess is your body has grown accustomed to a lean diet then you flooded it with a high fat meal and it got grumpy at ya for it.

I love Arbys but that stuff would be the death of me. We do Pizza on Fridays and that's far from healthy but it's one meal a week. It's also going into someone who takes better care of himself than most. A good home cooked meal can do the same thing to ya. How do you feel after a solid Thanksgiving meal; probably the same way.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
My guess is your body has grown accustomed to a lean diet then you flooded it with a high fat meal and it got grumpy at ya for it.

I love Arbys but that stuff would be the death of me. We do Pizza on Fridays and that's far from healthy but it's one meal a week. It's also going into someone who takes better care of himself than most. A good home cooked meal can do the same thing to ya. How do you feel after a solid Thanksgiving meal; probably the same way.
I'm not so sure..... I drink whole milk in my shakes 3 times a day, and eat 4 egg yolks every day too..... Plus a few slices of cheese each day..... I do get lots of fat for such a low calorie diet...... Im thinking it was whatever preservatives they put in the crap that got me...... Or you could be right, maybe just too much BAD fat at once. But honestly I had 2 measley tacos and like 2 inches of a burrito. a few hundred calories.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm not so sure..... I drink whole milk in my shakes 3 times a day, and eat 4 egg yolks every day too..... Plus a few slices of cheese each day..... I do get lots of fat for such a low calorie diet...... Im thinking it was whatever preservatives they put in the crap that got me...... Or you could be right, maybe just too much BAD fat at once. But honestly I had 2 measley tacos and like 2 inches of a burrito. a few hundred calories.
Same here. My diet is swimming in fats. Yesterdays eats was 2 pounds of 80/20 beef and 2 ribeye steaks with 6 whole eggs. Today's breakfast was 10 whole eggs wit cheese, 4 strips of bacon and 3 sausage patties. All cooked in butter. Its not the fat thats the problem.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Sincere question. What about a Hardee's burger is different than a burger at home? What could they add to make that much difference. I mean I can understand greasy fried chicken or something like that being crazy unhealthy.
Honestly I think its a combination of it not being just regular beef. And the veggies and what they call bread are "off" for lack of a better term. I'm thinking that shit is packed with chemicals and sugar.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Honestly I think its a combination of it not being just regular beef. And the veggies and what they call bread are "off" for lack of a better term. I'm thinking that shit is packed with chemicals and sugar.
From no less a news source than yahoo :) we have possible suspects .......

If your Fav isn't mentioned there, it may be in other fast foods, wrappers or otherwise, and everywhere else:eek: ?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
When I have no other option I’ll skip the fries .. mayo bacon dipping sauces etc. I’ve eaten many a Wendy’s single in my day better then starving when you’re on the run

When you have to do it just make smarter choices.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I'm thinking that shit is packed with chemicals and sugar.
Bingo. That's my exact thought. I'd say almost everything at a fast food place is mostly packed with chemicals and sugar. Not to mention all the other crap they cook it in/with. They want the cheapest product that's highly palatable and as long as the population eats it, they're happy. They'll even twist it all up and try to make it sound nutritious. I cook my own burgers sometimes and everything is always great, but I run through a fast food drive through on occasion and my stomach is screwed for a couple days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic