Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Fareston

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Fareston (Toremifene Citrate) is a SERM and very similar to it's "cousin" Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). It is similar to Nolvadex in it's actions and mechanisms by which it works. Approved by the FDA in 1995, it is still used to treat breast cancer in post menopausal women.

Fareston is capable of increasing testosterone the same method as other SERMS (namely Nolva), but claims have been made that it it's androgenicity:estrogenicity ratio is as much as 5X that of Nolva. There are also claims of Fareston being less toxic than other SERMS and that it has a more positive effect on regulation of serum cholesterol (supports HDL and reduces LDL).

The problem is that there is a lack of research on use in Men. Dosages of Toremifene for gyno treatment and PCT is 60mg, and this is similar to a 20mg dose of Tamoxifene. In my personal opinion choosing between Fareston or Nolvadex comes to which has a better cost and availability. They just don't differ enough for one to be favored.

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Tore KILLS Nolva IMO but thats just my observation.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Am I thinking correctly in that 60mg e.o.d. is about the same as 20 mg Nolva e.d.? I know Fareston has a longer half life.
I've read also it doesn't impact sex drive as much.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I've used Tore quite a bit, and here's what works for me.

120mg for 4 days, 90mg for 3 days, 60mg for 14 days, and 30mg for 7 days

Also, I guess you could use it EOD, as its half-life is 5 days, but I never have. Try it and see. I always wanted to def make sure everything came back online. I don't notice any sides except balls big as a grape.

Last edited:
HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Tamox came out on top in a recent study (The effect of selective estrogen receptor modulato... [Fertil Steril. 2009] - PubMed result) utilized with also Tore and Rolax comparing HPTA restoration. In 8 weeks, 20mg/ED of Tamoxifen increased LH from 4.54 to 7.73 and Test from 496.59 to 835.06. After two months, 60mg/day of Toremifene increased LH from 4.05 to 5.05 and Test from 496.59 to 709.79.

The doses they used for Tore are low compared to what people will normally use in their PCT protocol. So take that into account. The bright side is Tore improves lipid values more potently than most other SERMs along with enhancing bone mineral density.

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
is tor ok to use here and there while on cycle like nolva to treat the estrogen spikes/nip sensitivity? what if you had some gyno, would it reduce it more efficiently than nolva?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic