Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

"Fake Natty Busted" Rob riches

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
my wife was talking a with a "natural" figure competitor last night when we were out. My wife showed her a pic Nicole Wilkins posted on her facebook with a back pump. Her back was swole for a figure girl. The "natural" competitor said, well she's an IFBB pro she isn't "Natural" like me.

My wife responded with "what is natural anymore? That silicone in your bra isn't natural either, and I don't hear you complaining about that."...I busted out laughing! The girl's jaw dropped and she was silent. I loved it....told my wife I was really proud of her.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
My wife responded with "what is natural anymore? That silicone in your bra isn't natural either, and I don't hear you complaining about that."...

25ad8-slow_clap.gif

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
If he wants to clear his name, post up the official document of what they said you tested positive for. A banned substance in Crave? LOL.. No point in taking a B sample, because by the time you take that test, your system is cleared out anyways. Ive seen these physique shows athletes, and they all are taking something. Wether it be clen, anavar, HGH, etc.. No way you are coming in that dry, taking in no carbs, and not taking something to help you out.. Impossible..

I don't have a dog in this fight. Nor do I care what Mr. Riches does or doesn't do. But since you asked, he posted exactly what you asked for on his website: http://www.robrichesfitness.com/did-rob-riches-fail-a-drug-test/

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
If crave has an amphetamine analog in it I'm buying that shit up

That means I'll never have lethargy from gear

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's DS Craze and it's the shit. Your going to feel like a train wreck the first few times you come down from it.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Im not even going to read this thread. Who the **** cares? just because the substance is-int on the banned list yet, they use peptides, or prohormones that are legal thats not ****ing natural. Im so tired of this natural BS. unless you have never touched a supplement in your life your not natural. If you take powdered creatine your not natural. Can you get creatine in powder form from meat? No thus its put through a process to make creatine otherwise not available to you and you just took a supplement that is not naturally laying around. Or how about this creatine is in meat so taking it does not make you not natural. Is that OK to you? Well guess what? Testosterone is in us all so if i take more test im still natural. How is one ok but the other is not? ? This natural class shouldn't even exist. just because you didn't get caught or you only took supps on store shelves does not make you natural. These threads are about as old as the ones like "what does jay cutler take" since everyone has a friend that knows his 10Gram stack or Kevin Levrone admitted to taking testosterone. No ****ing shit have you seen the guy? Did you really think he was Natural? If so, you should remove your moron glasses and take a look around.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I don't have a dog in this fight. Nor do I care what Mr. Riches does or doesn't do. But since you asked, he posted exactly what you asked for on his website: http://www.robrichesfitness.com/did-rob-riches-fail-a-drug-test/

To be honest, and the more I think about how silly this entire thing is.. I really don't care. He isn't natural. None of those guys/girls are. Was he natural at one point in life? Maybe..But I was also natural at one point in my life, so I guess when I stop, I can say I am natural too. He was sloppy, and got caught, plain and simple. Again, no one comes in as dry as these guys/girls do, and not take some sort of supplement or drug. This whole argument and him playing everyone on this natural bullshit is preposterous.

And i did do a google search on this craze product to see what the ingredients are.. Dumb **** should have known better.. creatine and a 'proprietary blend'.. All that means is that they dont have to list what is really inside there.. Fancy way of covering up bad substances, or just pure garbage..

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
651.jpg

He's still got a kickarse physique regardless.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
651.jpg

He's still got a kickarse physique regardless.

That 3rd picture is a perfect example of what I was saying. No one comes in dry, taking in no carbs, looking that hard, and not taking something. I don't buy it for one second..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic