What's New?

fake fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive been around many of years around this cut and ive witness alot of fake fucks ...People proclaiming that they are this and that....But the reality of it it hasnt been the case....Many fake fucks come on these boards as has beens....They run there fucken mouth like they still lift and try to fake people into buying there bullshit...You would be surprized how many are fakes...but i cant put my finger on everyone that fits this profile...i sure wish everyone had to prove it in some way of fashion...why should i be concern about it?Well i will tell you why......because ive spent my whole dam life giving up things in the name of lifting...When i had friends go out for a great time i had to back out becuase i knew i had to train the next morring..Its countless time ive endured staying home because i didnt want to miss a step....So,yeah it burns my ass to see someone trying to match up to my lifestyle when simply they are a fake fuck.i dont take weightlifting litely...i take it as serious as i do staying ahead inlife....i take it as serious as i do paying a bill...i take it as serious as my job.So just to let u know any of you that are a fake fuck im out to expose u...if you are living a lie watch your step because im watching closely...im not going to sit back and let any fake fuck act like something your not...moreso trying to pass yourself as a diehard weightlifter...its not fair to those that are ture to this sport.....dw

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
I just found the dude i want to train with. My luck your not in Ontario.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I agree with you DW, I met up with a few long time members of the boards like 8 years ago thinking that we were going to have something in common and when we got together they looked like the had never touched a weight in their life. One was juiced up like crazy and had unreal greasy skin, hair and acne but other then that you would have never known. One of those guys was around the boards for years and ended up going down for rec drugs. There are though some very knowledgeable people around who can no longer lift due to illness and injury. Some of the best advice on training and nutrition Ive gotten first hand from people who lived the life for decades but just couldn't carry on with it. It only takes the right injury once to end a career or hobby. In this type of life you can only hope that the positives out weigh the negatives because their is no finish line and on end in sight. The only way your gonna end this life in peak condition is if you die by or own hands or some freak accident, otherwise everyone wears out eventually.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Well said....Not sure who puts themselves on a level with you DW.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Couldn't agree more DW. Nobody puts themselves out there like you do and we all appreciate that. Of course there are people who are "internet gods" but in reality they're some little 120lb 17 year old kid. That's just going to happen. I Don't profess to be a know it all or even in that great of shape. I'm a big guy who needs to be a little bit more committed than I am now. It's people like you who push me to stay focused and hit the weights with intensity. So for that, I thank you my friend.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
you gotta respect the guys that risk putting themselves out there so that trusted guys know they arent dealing with a turd...

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I feel ya bro. It is Fri. night here and what am I doing? Sitting at home while my friends go out drinking. I was at the gym tonight, and the only people that were there were jerkoffs trying to get a chest/arm pump before they went out. I will say that there were a couple of hardcore types like myself, and it always nice to see them. We usually sit back during breaks and make fun of these tool bags. It smelt like a damn cologne factory in there. A couple were even wearing their clothes for going out. I sacrifice a lot to do this. I have had some injuries, but thank god I had some good surgeons that did their job well so I could get back to what I love. It sucks sometimes when you cant just go out because you have to eat every 3 hrs, or get the right amount of rest. Everyone else is munching down on pizza and you are having some chicken and rice. I get told a lot by people that they dont really get why I do this. I tell them that it simply boils down to I love the life and everything it brings. It isnt easy because if it was, there would be a shit ton more people walking around jacked. I love it that much more because it isnt for everyone. I am not the biggest guy anymore because of my 3yr layoff because of my injuries, but I have went from 230-255lbs in the past 14wks while losing some bf. Gear or not that takes dedication and sacrifice. That is why I consider the "true" people in this life a brotherhood. You dont have to be the biggest and baddest to get my respect. Just having the will and drive to better yourself is enough for me. I too cant stand the keyboard warriors that have nothing else better to do with their time. Like some 18yr old kid that thinks he was the end all be all of knowledge about this life. I called him out, and I will do it again if I have to. I too wish I could lift with you DW. I could use a few more like you in my circle. Keep hitting it hard bro.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Looks like Bolan pissed in someones fucking wheaties today!

Great post DW, that's why you can never claim to be someone you're not.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ive been around many of years around this cut and ive witness alot of fake fucks ...People proclaiming that they are this and that....But the reality of it it hasnt been the case....Many fake fucks come on these boards as has beens....They run there fucken mouth like they still lift and try to fake people into buying there bullshit...You would be surprized how many are fakes...but i cant put my finger on everyone that fits this profile...i sure wish everyone had to prove it in some way of fashion...why should i be concern about it?Well i will tell you why......because ive spent my whole dam life giving up things in the name of lifting...When i had friends go out for a great time i had to back out becuase i knew i had to train the next morring..Its countless time ive endured staying home because i didnt want to miss a step....So,yeah it burns my ass to see someone trying to match up to my lifestyle when simply they are a fake fuck.i dont take weightlifting litely...i take it as serious as i do staying ahead inlife....i take it as serious as i do paying a bill...i take it as serious as my job.So just to let u know any of you that are a fake fuck im out to expose u...if you are living a lie watch your step because im watching closely...im not going to sit back and let any fake fuck act like something your not...moreso trying to pass yourself as a diehard weightlifter...its not fair to those that are ture to this sport.....dw

LOL! right-on brotha, and the boards are full of em theese days.

peace.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
LOL! right-on brotha, and the boards are full of em theese days.

peace.

So true...and scammers, trolls, liars you name it

It takes a long time to trust a person and just microseconds to wreck it with something tactless and brainless

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I feel ya bro. It is Fri. night here and what am I doing? Sitting at home while my friends go out drinking. I was at the gym tonight, and the only people that were there were jerkoffs trying to get a chest/arm pump before they went out. I will say that there were a couple of hardcore types like myself, and it always nice to see them. We usually sit back during breaks and make fun of these tool bags. It smelt like a damn cologne factory in there. A couple were even wearing their clothes for going out. I sacrifice a lot to do this. I have had some injuries, but thank god I had some good surgeons that did their job well so I could get back to what I love. It sucks sometimes when you cant just go out because you have to eat every 3 hrs, or get the right amount of rest. Everyone else is munching down on pizza and you are having some chicken and rice. I get told a lot by people that they dont really get why I do this. I tell them that it simply boils down to I love the life and everything it brings. It isnt easy because if it was, there would be a shit ton more people walking around jacked. I love it that much more because it isnt for everyone. I am not the biggest guy anymore because of my 3yr layoff because of my injuries, but I have went from 230-255lbs in the past 14wks while losing some bf. Gear or not that takes dedication and sacrifice. That is why I consider the "true" people in this life a brotherhood. You dont have to be the biggest and baddest to get my respect. Just having the will and drive to better yourself is enough for me. I too cant stand the keyboard warriors that have nothing else better to do with their time. Like some 18yr old kid that thinks he was the end all be all of knowledge about this life. I called him out, and I will do it again if I have to. I too wish I could lift with you DW. I could use a few more like you in my circle. Keep hitting it hard bro.

good intake bro......i know where your coming from.....its a hard game but only a chossen few can MAINTAIN the life style forever..When i ever have someone that ask me questions bout weightlifting and that that want to do it.i tell them FIRST...D

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Do u plan on lifting forever and they look at me with a space look of what to say....weightlifting is forever...if anyone cant see this concept then your a fuard..dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.