pbtom
What's New?

fake fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Looks like Bolan pissed in someones fucking wheaties today!

Great post DW, that's why you can never claim to be someone you're not.

He was one of the first tools I thought of when this thread was posted. Bolan who claimed to be a hyuge damn near Olympia sized pro with a sponsorship turned out to be none other than a complete phony, 230lbs and maybe 15% bodyfat, he looked like pale shit, why did he lie? Who knows, same shit a bunch of these faggot ass figure skaters do, they talk the talk but hardly walk the walk.
Most are posers who come to the forums for some kind of internet ego boost and hardly live the lifestyle to eventually just become some troll who tries to leach off sponsors and sources for freebies and trade them out for money or other drugs.
Most of them havent worked out in months and if they do they are no better than the soccer mom who quits because her muscles got sore.
I have seen and heard it enough, fake ass phony ass posers on the bbing forums who do NOT LIVE THE LIFESTYLE!
This is a way of living not some fucking image to make up for your small penis and lack of self confidence.
Some of these assholes have been on the boards for 10,15, and 20 years only to have never had a physique and never will. Gator and Born2juice4ever come to mind...supposed 'community vets' yet these faggots havent seen a gym since the last time they went to Planet Fitness.
These forums are for REAL bber enthusiasts, and other similar athletic professions. Not some poser who gets on here to be 'e-cool'.
I have been at this 20 years, 20 years I have been busting my fucking ass, and like DW I get pissed at these mouthy armchair athletes hiding behind a computer screen, they are a disgrace to those of us who actually have put for the effort and are still trying to push ourselves above and beyond what we have now.
Great post DW, I could go on and on but you know Im on bored with this shit.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
He was one of the first tools I thought of when this thread was posted. Bolan who claimed to be a hyuge damn near Olympia sized pro with a sponsorship turned out to be none other than a complete phony, 230lbs and maybe 15% bodyfat, he looked like pale shit, why did he lie? Who knows, same shit a bunch of these faggot ass figure skaters do, they talk the talk but hardly walk the walk.
Most are posers who come to the forums for some kind of internet ego boost and hardly live the lifestyle to eventually just become some troll who tries to leach off sponsors and sources for freebies and trade them out for money or other drugs.
Most of them havent worked out in months and if they do they are no better than the soccer mom who quits because her muscles got sore.
I have seen and heard it enough, fake ass phony ass posers on the bbing forums who do NOT LIVE THE LIFESTYLE!
This is a way of living not some fucking image to make up for your small penis and lack of self confidence.
Some of these assholes have been on the boards for 10,15, and 20 years only to have never had a physique and never will. Gator and Born2juice4ever come to mind...supposed 'community vets' yet these faggots havent seen a gym since the last time they went to Planet Fitness.
These forums are for REAL bber enthusiasts, and other similar athletic professions. Not some poser who gets on here to be 'e-cool'.
I have been at this 20 years, 20 years I have been busting my fucking ass, and like DW I get pissed at these mouthy armchair athletes hiding behind a computer screen, they are a disgrace to those of us who actually have put for the effort and are still trying to push ourselves above and beyond what we have now.

I am totally in agreement with you and DW on this, but not everyone who comes on the boards is necessarily a poser or a troll. There are people who are genuinely interested in the field and want to learn and get advice in order to do better. These are the people that do ask legitimate questions, and there are some people who are good liars which make the distinction harder between the legitimate posters and the fakers.

However the fakers just make it harder for everyone else and these are the people we need to root out and expose for the faker they are...and getting them banned, not the people who are legitimately new to the bb field and WANT to do the hard work.

With that said, this board and others will be better off without the fake trolls who just devalue all what bb'ing and powerlifting are all about.

/end rant

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

actually aj i knew u would understand where im coming from on this real topic...we have chatted back and fourth about this shit....and its dam scary to think that alot of vets are posers...and then they try to compare themself to real lifters..First thing that comes to mind they need serious attention...so they cant get any attention in the real world so they come here and get it because no one can see them or question them...Living in a make up world online..these posers would jump up to the sky if someone was to approach them about lifting and people like me hates the attention and rather not be bothered because i get to much dam attention only because daily peopel comment to me about how much i lift or dam i never seen someone built like u....and will follow u around like some sick puppy dog looking for home....people like gator would die for this attention....im not blowing my owe horn but its the truth...hell so far today,ive had 3 people comment to me about muscles...This is everyday.And im no pro but i tell people what im a fucking pro by heart and soul and i put this life style first above everything in life.i put it before family.i put it before my owe dauther...And i surly put it before some piece of pussy...This is real as it gets....its no choice ..its all heart and soul ....For decades i allways watted to be a muscle bond freak..hell,back when i was 12 i had this dream.... .....Everything in life evoled around training and building muscle ....countless times i have given and given to the world of lifting...now and for along time people view me as the muscle dude...this is a long live dream.i made it work...i have done insane shit such as training when i had hurricanes blow threw wile my roff top was coming apart and i trained threw that shit.....i knew i had to workout and not miss one day...yes crazy but driven by heart.ive trained with fever and ive trained threw the tuff ass times in my life when i had my world turn up side down...i put weightlifting first.Most people would quit and pick up later but deep down i knew i had to get my workout inn...ive trained thew all kinds of mishaps ......its a high level of metal power....and dreams are driven by metal power...So when i run across posers i get pissed off...how dare this fake fuck walk side by side with me when that fucker needs to step back a few hundrend miles from me...Some people will think ..aww man this dude thinks hes allmighty...well u know what..i am when it comes down to weightlifting...i say im far from bragging..i dont brag..im just speaking the truth....if im hitting someone nerves the wrong way then thats only because your the poser not me because anyone on my level will sit there and agree with all im saying and think about himself in the same manner...The day i quit is the day i die...this old man refuses to lay down...injury or not i will find ways to work around injuies..ive had alot of them and i found ways to work around them...a real dream will never die untill that soul is dead....and this soul is much alive....dw

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
This is everyday.And im no pro but i tell people what im a fucking pro by heart and soul and i put this life style first above everything in life.i put it before family.i put it before my owe dauther.

No disrespect bro, but this doesn't make sense to me. My first thought was, I'm sad for this man's daughter. I love lifting, but not more than my son, daughter and wife. They mean everything to me. Family is far more important to me than lifting. I'm no pro either...so why try to act like one? Even if I were making a living doing this (BBing or PLing), and getting up on IFBB stages to hopefully win the O one day...I still wouldn't think like that.

Most people when on their death beds don't say, "man I wish I had spent more time in the gym, or at work." They do regret the time they didn't spend with loved ones because they were too busy doing those other things though.

I appreciate and respect your attitude...to a point, but I gotta ask, is it worth the potential loss of a relationship with a loved one? If so, then so be it. That's your choice. Not one I would make, nor a lot of other people (even some very large and dedicated people who in fact do make their livings in this industry).

Perhaps you didn't really mean what you said the way you said it, or I took it out of context of the larger picture of who you are because I don't know you. Not sure, but either way, again, no disrespect to you.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
No disrespect bro, but this doesn't make sense to me. My first thought was, I'm sad for this man's daughter. I love lifting, but not more than my son, daughter and wife. They mean everything to me. Family is far more important to me than lifting. I'm no pro either...so why try to act like one? Even if I were making a living doing this (BBing or PLing), and getting up on IFBB stages to hopefully win the O one day...I still wouldn't think like that.

Most people when on their death beds don't say, "man I wish I had spent more time in the gym, or at work." They do regret the time they didn't spend with loved ones because they were too busy doing those other things though.

I appreciate and respect your attitude...to a point, but I gotta ask, is it worth the potential loss of a relationship with a loved one? If so, then so be it. That's your choice. Not one I would make, nor a lot of other people (even some very large and dedicated people who in fact do make their livings in this industry).

Perhaps you didn't really mean what you said the way you said it, or I took it out of context of the larger picture of who you are because I don't know you. Not sure, but either way, again, no disrespect to you.

Give me a fucken break dude....take your jesus heart down the road......and by the way who the fuck are you?....and i didnt ask about how you feel and your oppion or how your family means to you...U have no fucken clue about my life and situations ...so before you go blowing your mouth offf think twice...what i say and chose is mine...i dont need people like u voiceing your oppions compareing u to me. y..if you want to voice your oppion then make your own fucken thread about how u feel...because u will not see me telling u about yourself....Only a dirt bag would do something like that...to each ther own mother fucker.......And yes i take u invadeing my thread as an insult and disrespect.dw

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Great Post DW, I completly agree where you and AJ are coming from. I am not even on the same playing field as you two, because of your knowledge, experience, and years in the game. But, I am not far behind, and eventually I'll be where you are too with experience. Its a lifestyle, its either on, or off, you can''t have anything in between. I see these trolls at the gym, on these fourms, its an immaturity thing with these morons and this stupid handed everything generation. It pisses me off when people act like they know everything, how hard is it to admit, when you don't know something? Then ask questions? How hard is it for people to understand, no matter what it is, you need to work for it, and work hard at it. Nothing happens over night.

I myself have been training hardcore for years, I have no life outside working out, eating, and sleeping. Its dedication to a bigger goal, something that I love, and love to do every day. I myself DW can only walk in your footsteps, very few in this world are great enough to walk side by side with you. Much respect bro, take care of yourself.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Great Post DW, I completly agree where you and AJ are coming from. I am not even on the same playing field as you two, because of your knowledge, experience, and years in the game. But, I am not far behind, and eventually I'll be where you are too with experience. Its a lifestyle, its either on, or off, you can''t have anything in between. I see these trolls at the gym, on these fourms, its an immaturity thing with these morons and this stupid handed everything generation. It pisses me off when people act like they know everything, how hard is it to admit, when you don't know something? Then ask questions? How hard is it for people to understand, no matter what it is, you need to work for it, and work hard at it. Nothing happens over night.

I myself have been training hardcore for years, I have no life outside working out, eating, and sleeping. Its dedication to a bigger goal, something that I love, and love to do every day. I myself DW can only walk in your footsteps, very few in this world are great enough to walk side by side with you. Much respect bro, take care of yourself.

Thanks bro..You def have what it takes to become what u want from this sport...I admire your will.....dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think most of the guys who are hating on DW are missing the point here. I would never criticize someone else for what they are committed to. You have to realize this board is not like ANY other board on the web. We are like a family here, with open arms. That's the way we'd like it to stay. I know we'll have some disagreements here and there, but we can all still get along. Just because DW says something that stirs your blood doesn't mean he's a bad guy, he just has different priorities. Does that mean that you are fake because you don't do things exactly the way he does? Hell NO! The guys who he was focusing on are the guys who are "computer gymbos." The guy that rarely ever goes to the gym but loves to sit online and talk about how great they are at this and that and find pics to photoshop and pretend that it's them. You can still give your kids or wife priority over the gym and be committed. Just don't pretend to be the guy that's "all or nothing" or the guy that "always works harder than the next." It's real simple guys, we all just need to get along...while still having fun and presenting our members with the best, most accurate advice around. We have one of the best Mod teams I've seen, good job green guys.

And remember folks.... the difference between "confident" and "cocky" is a little thing called THE TRUTH. Confidence bleeds TRUTH while cocky stinks of LIES!

DW is just confident in what he does. Everyone is confident about something they do in their lives....it doesn't have to bo bodybuilding. It's when you start getting cocky or calling people out for things that could easily be left alone...that's when I have a problem. You spit in my face and I'll make it rain on your parade, it's that simple. But if you want to be here, then by all means hang around, we are happy to have you.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Most of you have Know idea who my brotha DW realy is, the brotha is up front with who he is but definitiely has a heart of gold for sure.

enuff said,

peace.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I know exactly what you mean DW - seen plenty of this over the years

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.