Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fairweather friends

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Don’t these ppl just piss you off royally? They are only there for you when things are going well for you, they are usually the biggest ass kissers around when you’re helping them out and the only time they want to talk to you, it’s to benefit themselves.

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah man, I know how it is. I get a long great with a lot of people and have a large social circle but "friend" is not a word I use lightly.

I would say that I only have 3 friends, guys I've known for over a decade and who have had my back over the years.

It is really shitty when you think people are real friends when they're nothing but friends of convenience, Ive been there and I've learned.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah man, I know how it is. I get a long great with a lot of people and have a large social circle but "friend" is not a word I use lightly.

I would say that I only have 3 friends, guys I've known for over a decade and who have had my back over the years.

It is really shitty when you think people are real friends when they're nothing but friends of convenience, Ive been there and I've learned.
Perfect response and exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
the world is full of selfish people. We all are both the people there, and not there for others, whether things are going right or not.

Don’t beat yourself up, you talk to others when it benefits you too.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I hate everyone.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I don't have that problem because I essentially have no friends.

My whole life is my girl, my career, and lifting.

And I'm totally fine with that.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
People act nice and wave to me,my neighbor north of me, hopes my gf dies,my heighbor across from me has her 13yr old son flipping me off yelling fuck you fuck you,my other neighbor on the other side hired a attorney because I wa supposedly, picking on him. I get bags of dog shit on my front porch,my vehicles always vandelized. I am the president of the HOA,here, cry on my sholder, lets talk, cry baby victim stories. I have 10 folks i consider good friends which is more than most folks,the rest acquaintinces

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i have 3 people i trust!!!

ME ...MYSELF AND I

i dont waste my time on people really....cause they come and go ....now i have social friends but maybe 3 i can call anytime
but i never ask for help really

even family can be flakes --

the days of THLR are long gone

as my body tatts say ---from right bicep to r pec to l pec to left bicep
Trust
Honor
Loyalty
Respect

you give me these --i will stand by u thru it all

sad is only in the shit hole of WAR have i seen this

in the end we all pray for God when the gun is pressed to ur head while on ur knees

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic