Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Facebook and Instagram want Trump back.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Probably not but I bet money that Trump does. He is only reaching Trumpers on Truth Social. He is reaching no one else unless he goes back to FB and Instagram. It is the smart thing for him to do. Otherwise, he has NO chance in 2024.
Trump was let back on twitter about a month ago. It's the biggest platform out there. Even more traffic than before musk bought it.

He hasn't been back to post yet. He would be totally uncensored there and reach even more people.

Kinda takes your theory away. Besides, he is leading in the primaries by 20 points.

20230121_032707.jpg

Honestly, I would go back on all of them if I was him.

He's got the voters, he always has. More people just need to wake up to what's going on around us.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Trump was let back on twitter about a month ago. It's the biggest platform out there. Even more traffic than before musk bought it.

He hasn't been back to post yet. He would be totally uncensored there and reach even more people.

Kinda takes your theory away. Besides, he is leading in the primaries by 20 points.

View attachment 13644

Honestly, I would go back on all of them if I was him.

He's got the voters, he always has. More people just need to wake up to what's going on around us.
He just didn't want to back out on Truth Social like it appears he is planning on doing. That is why he is not on Twitter right now. Facebook and Instagram are not like Twitter. He made Truth Social the clone of Twitter specifically for Trumpers.

Time will tell but he specifically asked to be let back on Facebook so that cans your theory. As for that poll, really? Others polls don't show that and the key is, no one else has even declared they are running. Im down with DeSantis. Trump is desperate and it is showing.

This is why I believe he will get back on Facebook and Instagram at the very least but this is just my opinion. Nothing wrong with your opinion. We will see what happens. I think Republicans will end up backing DeSantis and I would vote for DeSantis over any Democratic candidate.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
He just didn't want to back out on Truth Social like it appears he is planning on doing. That is why he is not on Twitter right now. Facebook and Instagram are not like Twitter. He made Truth Social the clone of Twitter specifically for Trumpers.

Time will tell but he specifically asked to be let back on Facebook so that cans your theory. As for that poll, really? Others polls don't show that and the key is, no one else has even declared they are running. Im down with DeSantis. Trump is desperate and it is showing.

This is why I believe he will get back on Facebook and Instagram at the very least but this is just my opinion. Nothing wrong with your opinion. We will see what happens. I think Republicans will end up backing DeSantis and I would vote for DeSantis over any Democratic candidate.
I hope he keeps his promise to not go back on Twitter. Never really saw much from Instagram of Facebook which was used for rallies and donations instead of twits! LOL

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I hope he keeps his promise to not go back on Twitter. Never really saw much from Instagram of Facebook which was used for rallies and donations instead of twits! LOL
Don't disagree with that. He would certainly go back to Facebook and Instagram mainly because he can raise a lot of money by doing so.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic