Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Facebook and Instagram want Trump back.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You can't make this shit up. Maybe they think he will help their floundering platforms.
Exactly! Facebook and Instagram are the same conglomerate company. (Facebook bought Instagram). Basically they need to boost their stock price now whereas in 2021 their stock was flying high. More active users equals more advertising/money, and that’s what they’re hoping on.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It sounds like they are baiting him for a trap of sort. Like they will build up their numbers from him posting there, and then ban him for something dumb when the next elections come around...like some other fake collusion to make him sound bad and to vote against him.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
He gives the insane libtards something to talk about...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So strange... so, FB and Instagram are discovering that you lose active users when you tell 50% of your potential user base that you want nothing to do with them.

It's almost like the NFL telling half their fans that they're racists... what could possibly go wrong?

Why in the world are these corporations getting themselves mixed up in politics? If I'm Coca-Cola, I want everyone to drink my soft drinks. Straight people, gay people, white people, black people. Why in the world would I say or do anything to alienate any of my potential customers? And when they do insert themselves into polarizing issues, they ought to get hit with shareholder lawsuits, because that behavior is clearly not in the best interests of the shareholders (i.e., the owners of the company).

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
So strange... so, FB and Instagram are discovering that you lose active users when you tell 50% of your potential user base that you want nothing to do with them.
During the covid pandemic so many of my Facebook friends were put in "Facebook prison" for saying things like "masks don't work" or "there are serious side effects to the covid vaccine". Things that Fauci himself now says. I think a lot of us aren't going back.

Reactions: HDH
lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021

It's almost like the NFL telling half their fans that they're racists... what could possibly go wrong?

Why in the world are these corporations getting themselves mixed up in politics? If I'm Coca-Cola, I want everyone to drink my soft drinks. Straight people, gay people, white people, black people. Why in the world would I say or do anything to alienate any of my potential customers? And when they do insert themselves into polarizing issues, they ought to get hit with shareholder lawsuits, because that behavior is clearly not in the best interests of the shareholders (i.e., the owners of the company).
Its all about being PC now. You would be surprised at the extremely large number of successful corporations that IMO lean highly towards the left when it comes to being PC. So much so, that it starts to become silly IMO but that is the norm. I'm not so sure that our culture will ever dig out of this now but who knows.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
During the covid pandemic so many of my Facebook friends were put in "Facebook prison" for saying things like "masks don't work" or "there are serious side effects to the covid vaccine". Things that Fauci himself now says. I think a lot of us aren't going back.
Probably not but I bet money that Trump does. He is only reaching Trumpers on Truth Social. He is reaching no one else unless he goes back to FB and Instagram. It is the smart thing for him to do. Otherwise, he has NO chance in 2024.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Social media is a cancerous time sink.
Exactly.

Social media allows stupid people with stupid ideas to post their stupidity.

That combined with the low IQ, beta, brainless herd, believing everything that they read on it has single handedly cause more division, inequality, conspiracy theories, violence, death and destruction than any other source in history.

I hear more talk from people who read some opinionated, factless, propaganda, horseshit on the internet than important things like family and friends.

Humans love drama. If it is related to strive, anger, hatred or anything controversial, you will find a herd of Neanderthals commenting about in on a social media platform

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

There are 5 big corporations that own everything. That's why they are all following the narrative.

This includes the media networks too.

Honestly I think they did this shit because they all really thought we were going to lay down and switch to woke.

Too many people like their freedom.

You just couldn't tell until the threat of taking it away happens.

If they would have been able to keep us locked down, we would be living in a different place by now.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dude, I just stopped replying because they would ban me for everything.

I was coming off a 30 day ban 3 days before the 2020 election and they banned me for another 7 days for nothing.

They told me it was for what I might say. You can bet I was on someone's watch list over there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic