Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

F**K 2019! New Years Resolution Of Angry White Guy Lifting Weights.

Max98765

Max98765

Jan 4, 2019
I hate everything.

My job fu**ing su**s, so much for being an entrepreneur. A glorified salesman thtat's what I'm actually... Nothing more nothing less... Maybe a whore, but well...

Ohh boy was I foolish, a few months back I thaught money was the anwser to all my issues...

Guess what, I banked well over 150.000€ last year. Bought a new Ford Mustang, felt great! At least for a moment. Bought a Breitling watch, felt great but also only for a moment.

Overall I still felt and still feel like, well angry. Angry at everything and everyone.

Making that kind of money changed nothing...

Finding a new girlfriend changed nothing...

Partying like crazy doing blow like Hunter S. Thompson reincarnated changed nothing...

Optimizing my diet and nutrition changed nothing...

Stopped smoking, started again, changed nothing...

Seeing a therapist, changed nothing...

HOWEVER ONE THING, ONE SINGLE THING CHANGED A LOT!

I started working out! For the first two months I started like probably everyone under gods blue sky doing machine exercises prescribed by some retard working at the gym I'm going to...

After that migrating to a bro split, whatever that is... For the next 2 months.

Then the magic happened!

I discovered the big three barbell exercises. Bench. Squat. Deadlift.

Gamechanger!

I finally found an outlet for my rage, the rage I have always felt ever since being a small boy.

I have no idea where this rage is coming from... But I have always felt it. Burning inside me. In the past it got me in a lot of trouble. Fighting...

Screw this, now I'm feeling like I'm typing the lyrics for some Metal song...

The point is like most people out there, living their lives in a way that they don't want to live their lives forced by a civilized enviroment... I'M SUPER PISSED!

Maybe I was born in the wrong time...

Maybe I would have been happier smashing someones face in with an axe on some ancient battlefield, who knows... But more probably this is just some romanticized notion by a modern day man lifting weights.

However it makes sense if you think about it. Have you ever wondered why some of us like the feel of steel in our hands so much when working out?

It might be due to the fact that the weapons of our ancestors were made from the same material!

But I'm getting side tracked... And by now you might be wondering why I'm writting this...

Well, to give you a climpse in my mind so you are able to understand why I do what I do and what I'm planning to do.

I started lifting seriously around 8 months back. I was able to bench 50kg (110lbs.), squat 60kg (132lbs.) and deadlift 80kg (176lbs.).

Currently (01/03/2019) my stats are:

Squat: 100kg (220lbs)
Bench: 100kg (220lbs), my favorite lift.
Deadlift: 145kg (319lbs)

At a bodyweight of 72kg (158lbs). I'm currently not looking to build any more muscle (when I started I had a bodyweight of 65kg (143lbs). I love how bodybuilders look, however it isn't for me. I know for a fact that big arms wont help me with my anger, my rage.

The only thing so far that I have found that seems to help with it is maxing out on the big three lifts.

I just love it! It's the only thing that silences the anger.

So my goal is to achieve the following:

Squat: 2 times bodyweight
Bench: 2 times bodyweight
Deadlift: 2.5 times bodyweight

Plus I want to get away from my current entrepreneurial endeavors and do something that revolves around lifting.

What exactly? I don't know yet... I just started a personal workout blog as a baseline. You may find it here: martial-strength.blogspot.com

I'm currently a lifetime natty and plan on staying this way.

Furthermore I might enter a powerlifting meet by the end of 2019. We will see...

Max98765

Max98765

Jan 4, 2019
Personal Workout 01/04/2019: Heavy Benchpress/Light Squatting

Todays workout looked the following:

Heavy Benchpress:

50kg x 5
70kg x 3
80kg x 3
90kg x 4
92kg x 2

After that I did a backoff set with 70% of my current max (100kg / 220lbs) for 8 reps.

Next were light Squats:

50kg x 8
60kg x 5
70kg x 5
70kg x 5
70kg x 5

After that I did some Barbell rows using 70kg for 10, 8, 8 reps.

I finished the workout with some light shoulder work and some heavy curls using dumbbells, 16 kg each.

I think I need to adjust my benching technique, my shoulder hast started to give me some pain latley. If I change anything I will post it here.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You would get along with @HisAngriness very well sir. 158lbs at what height? Welcome to the world of lifting.

Max98765

Max98765

Jan 4, 2019
You would get along with @HisAngriness very well sir. 158lbs at what height? Welcome to the world of lifting.

I'm 178 cm tall, which should be 5 feet 10.

HisAngriness... So that's the guy who stole my username :D

@rawdeal He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man! -Hunter S. Thompson

Reactions: CFM
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thx, Max, that's one the list I linked missed. Think my favorites are #1 and #3 on that list, but I'm always ready for more.

Used to think @HisAngriness was cool, but the legend died with his "joined a pretty gym" thread earlier today. It's sorta like when I heard about Santa Claus ......

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Used to think @HisAngriness was cool, but the legend died with his "joined a pretty gym" thread earlier today. It's sorta like when I heard about Santa Claus ......

Yes that is depressing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic