Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Extra Terrestrials aka aliens

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Sasquatch, werewolves, and vampires are real in my opinion. I've never seen sasquatch or werewolves. There's a few different types of vampires that you don't see on television. I have heard stories about vampires in the cemetaries on one of the facebook groups. There are also really large human size bats in this area. There's been many sightings of those over the years.

Slic.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I just watched about 60 or more of Elon's SpaceX Starlink satellites go over my house about 30 minutes ago.
Pretty cool. All lined up in a row.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I never have seen anything. One of these days I would like to see Bigfoot.
I don’t doubt there is stuff out there we haven’t seen or think is extinct. I still think megladon isn’t extinct.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Marlin 1895 SBL in 45/70 cal.;)
Got it a few months ago for the cabin, we have a few rather large Grizzlies in the area that are kings of Lolo Natl. Forest and they know it, this is my "just in case I need to make a point" gun.

I really want one of those.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I never have seen anything. One of these days I would like to see Bigfoot.
I don’t doubt there is stuff out there we haven’t seen or think is extinct. I still think megladon isn’t extinct.

Same here.....I'm more prone to believing that BF's exit, rather than ET's....Don't have a clue about megladon?....I believe they (scientist) discovered, not to long ago, a giant shark species?....

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
If anyone can look at John Kerry and think something’s very alien about him ... I don’t know what to tell u

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic