Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Extra Terrestrials aka aliens

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
How many of you have seen them? I've seen quite a few different races of aliens over the course of my life. I saw two different races in the last week. It's not uncommon for me to text a friend to see if they saw what I did. The two from the last week, one of which was incredibly tiny as in under a foot tall and it's what their teeth looked like that held the image in my mind for a few days which gave me time to scour the internet looking for them. That one I found online. The second one looked like a monkey with this weird long thing on it's head. When I see stuff like this I never know if I was awake or asleep when it happened. Over the last 4 years I would say I have experiences like this every 3 to 6 months, sometimes much more frequently. Sometimes I wonder if I sleep at all or if during the time I should be sleeping I'm actually living another life. I have asked others how do we know which is the dream state and which is the awake state, because for me they really blend together and there is only a few activities that separate the two.

In case anyone is wondering this is on zero drugs whatsoever.

Slic.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
They call them ET/Aliens now but they have been called different things through out human history. Aliens is contemporary while inter dimensional beings would be a more accurate description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if I sleep at all or if during the time I should be sleeping I'm actually living another life. I have asked others how do we know which is the dream state and which is the awake state, because for me they really blend together and there is only a few activities that separate the two.
Some people believe we astral travel while sleeping. Maybe you're having an OBE.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I have only seen a space craft when I was younger and out doing stuff I wasn’t supposed to be doing ie stealing motorcycles The only one I could tell was my best friend but they are real AF just hovering there above the trees very very bright light lighting up everything around scared and amazed will never forget it life changing experience

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am not sure if you are fucking with us or not but one thing is for sure Sasquatch is REAL:oops:

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was thinking about taken up bigfoot hunting, u game?....:cool:
I know where to start.:oops:
I will take this with me. .45-70.jpg
45-70-2.jpg

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I have only seen a space craft when I was younger and out doing stuff I wasn’t supposed to be doing ie stealing motorcycles The only one I could tell was my best friend but they are real AF just hovering there above the trees very very bright light lighting up everything around scared and amazed will never forget it life changing experience

Seeing the craft is different. I'm talking about the inter dimensional beings themselves. Nowadays you can look up what is in the sky on your cell phone on app. Back in the day you couldn't do that. I have a friend that looks it up every time we see weird shit while smoking cigars. I have seen different crafts a few times. I had one time driving home from work. I worked about 30 miles away at that time. I saw it in the sky before I left and then saw it in the rearview mirror for 25 miles. I have a couple friends who see them nearly every week but they live hear area 51 so I'm not too surprised.

@Littleguy Not fucking with you. I only mentioned one instance and if I saw it again I could be 100% sure it's the same race of aliens. At least the ones I have seen, they never show up if you're intoxicated. I've had other experiences over the course of my life but they've really increased in the last 4 years.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic