Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Extra Anabolics

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
So I have a cycle planned out in about a month and was looking through my stash and found A)about 1/3 of a vial of test enanthate B) about 1/4 vial of test prop C)about 1/10 of a vial of tren ace. Not much use to me if I throw them away, so I was wondering if and where I should pop any of these into my cycle?

Week 1-3 M-DROL!! :D:D
Week 4&5 Boladrol
Week1-10 test enanthate
Week1-10 Deca
Week11-12 Boladrol
Then PCT 3 weeks after the last injection.

My though is that the third of enanthate seems the easiest to just use a little extra, the tren won't do much of anything. The propionate is the really tricky one. Now that I've typed it out, I'm looking at it and it may work to just use the prop my week 10 and 11, then start the Boladrol again after that and start PCT right after the 2 weeks of Boladrol. So throw me some thoughts here please.

By the way I know this is a liver killing layout, but I take really good care of my liver and I'm comfortable with the risks. NAC is a norm in my regiment and I'm throwing in some SAMe as well(Milk thistle can go fuck itself and it's androgen receptor problems).

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Throw the prop in week 1 ED till you run out, up the dose of Enanthate the first week till you run out and pin the tren whenever in week 2 or 3ish, it's 1 shot.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I can go with that. You don't like the idea of propionate after I'm done with the long esters to consume time while the long esters clear?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I can go with that. You don't like the idea of propionate after I'm done with the long esters to consume time while the long esters clear?

That's another option but you only have 4ml left so that's 4 injections of 100mg or likely just over one week. So, plan that out that way. I would save the tren shot for the end as well if you're gonna do that. Have a nice jolt at the end, may kiskstart some fatloss, who knows.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic