Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

Experiences with Inflammation/Pain and THC, CBD, CBN, etc.

D

Dynahinte

Mar 14, 2024
I've found the whole discussion around the use of cannabinoids like THC, CBD, and CBN for managing inflammation and pain quite fascinating. Personally, I believe that the potential benefits they offer can't be ignored, especially when considering more natural approaches to pain management.

D

Dynahinte

Mar 14, 2024
I've found the whole discussion around the use of cannabinoids like THC, CBD, and CBN for managing inflammation and pain quite fascinating. Personally, I believe that the potential benefits they offer can't be ignored, especially when considering more natural approaches to pain management.
It's exciting to see how places, including the medical cannabis UK scene, are evolving to possibly include these options more broadly. What's everyone else's take on this?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Does nothing for me, but I can 'feel it'. Not looking for a feeling. Alflutops worked for my for knee, shoulder and hip pain. Like @genetic freak said GH and BP157 have been proven to work.

Another approach (my approach) is eliminating inflammatory foods.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Glad that worked for you. I have OA in both knees, both shoulders and the low back, I have literally done kits of GH, BPC 157 and TB500 and get very little relief. It lasts a few hours. I get more out of taking ibuprofen, tylenol and celebrex on alternating days. I also did all the injections inter-articular. I dropped the collagen because after 3 years of taking it, x-rays recently showed everything has progressively gotten worse. So this stuff and the glucosamine did nothing to slow down the progression. Cortisone injections have also had very little effect and now the hyaluronic acid injections have quit working very well. Just not willing to have to end weight training and having everything replaced. Absolutely ZERO benefits form any THC products. I am considering doing IGF-1 injections in the joint.
I have trigger finger and pain, 3rd and 5th digit left hand. Thought is was inflammation from the shoulder before the rTSA. 3rd digit still pretty painful. I take cucurmin. How fast did the cortisone injections take to work? I avoid corticosteroids, any injection that gets systemic wires me up and gives me terrible hiccups that lasts for 2 -3 days. Fires up the reflex arc, but the pain in the hand and locked up 3 and 5th digit in the mornings esp drives me nuts. Can't straighten the 3rd digit completely and area just under the joint between the proximal and middle phalanges is swollen and tender.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Does absolutely nothing for me. Yes I can use cannabis and I forget about the pain for a minute but that's just because I'm stoned. But no long-term I've tried CBN CBD all the cb.. combinations and nothing really works for me. I have horrible joints and I have most of my life. Genetic defect I suppose. The only thing that really works is prednisone which I take very very rarely I take naproxen sodium and tylenol at the same time which gives me the most relief but I try not to do that more than once or twice a week and if I can endure the pain I will go weeks at a time without it but sometimes I can't even function.

I've tried tb500 I've tried bpc-157 I've tried GH extensively and absolutely nothing has made a difference. I probably spent 20 to $30,000 over the years on GH. Going from prescription years ago never really seem to help my joints whatsoever. It did help my skin, did help my sleep it did make me recover faster as far as muscular fatigue goes but other than that did actually nothing for my joints. I've done everywhere from two units a day to 10.

My preference is a natural path but CBD is definitely not done a thing for me

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Back many years ago I worked for Sterling Winthrop testing analgesics. I studied tetrahydocannabinol in an animal pain model. the controls were negative saline and positive control was codeine. THC was no different than saline. None-the-less, I tried smoking weed, taking various cannabinol oils. Nothing did shit for me. Weed sure got me stupid but pain went nowhere, maybe got worse. Also irritates the shit out of my lungs. I have mild asthma. does worse for asthma. Good for those who this stuff works but all it does for me is relax me and make me more stupider.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Does absolutely nothing for me. Yes I can use cannabis and I forget about the pain for a minute but that's just because I'm stoned. But no long-term I've tried CBN CBD all the cb.. combinations and nothing really works for me. I have horrible joints and I have most of my life. Genetic defect I suppose. The only thing that really works is prednisone which I take very very rarely I take naproxen sodium and tylenol at the same time which gives me the most relief but I try not to do that more than once or twice a week and if I can endure the pain I will go weeks at a time without it but sometimes I can't even function.

I've tried tb500 I've tried bpc-157 I've tried GH extensively and absolutely nothing has made a difference. I probably spent 20 to $30,000 over the years on GH. Going from prescription years ago never really seem to help my joints whatsoever. It did help my skin, did help my sleep it did make me recover faster as far as muscular fatigue goes but other than that did actually nothing for my joints. I've done everywhere from two units a day to 10.

My preference is a natural path but CBD is definitely not done a thing for me
We must be related. I use ibuprofen with naproxen rarely and if I only use it a few times a month or less it works well. more and it loses affect. I use dexamethasone and works great but only rarely. cannabinoids do nothing for me.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I get no pain relief from hemp delta strains. Had been using the gummies and vape for sleep at low doses for sleep worked great but left me feeling hungover the next day. Pain relief and THC is the biggest scam ever for me although many like it but I detest the stoner like feeling it creates.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic