Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Experienced Tren and/or Oxymetholone users...........

O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
Okay, so I ordered a 20ml vial of Tren Acetate and 100 Oxymetholone 50mg capsules. Got 'em in the mail 3 days later and started over a week ago. My dosage protocol is Tren-A 75mg/EOD and Oxymetholone 100mg/Day. When I started these two, I had already been running Test-C and Deca for nearly a Month. My plan was to run the tren/a-bombs for 5 weeks, mid-cycle, then finish out the last 3 weeks with just the test-c/deca for a total of 11 weeks. Okay, so I've been on these two (tren/a-bombs) for over a week. No swelling, no better pump at the gym than I normally get, no night sweats and I've gained only 2 lbs in a week - but I attribute that to the test and deca I've been on for a month. Also, the Tren in very light in color, the same color as my test-c - slightly off yellow and the oil is very thin. Is my shit no good?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
sounds that way..but e1 is different..u trust ur source?? try ed pin of tren ...drop the dose dwn....but u should still know its there...and u should be getting a good back pump....my abombs are over 2yrs old and i still get the bpump

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
one thing to look at here is you are running tren and deca together... you must not like your ding ding... cause he is going to quit saluting very soon with this combo...

STOP THE TREN NOW!

you will also get Prolactin induced gyno very rapidly using the two together...

another thing to look at is Deca and Drol dont mix well either... I am not sure the full scientific reason... but they just dont... it wont be long before you lose you appetite and start to feel like shit...

Dbol, however mixes well it damn near everything... and will stimulate appetite too...

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Tren dosnt always have a reddish color,the thing I noticed here was the 2 19,s together tren and deca you got some cabergoline?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Taste the tren it should be kinda spicy in ur mouth.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
one thing to look at here is you are running tren and deca together... you must not like your ding ding... cause he is going to quit saluting very soon with this combo...

STOP THE TREN NOW!

another thing to look at is Deca and Drol dont mix well either... I am not sure the full scientific reason... but they just dont... it wont be long before you lose you appetite and start to feel like shit...

Dbol, however mixes well it damn near everything... and will stimulate appetite too...

^^^what he said! very risky bro

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Deca and drol each thicken the blood themselves.... And personally, Im hornier when on tren a, deca or other wise... Its tren e and deca that shuts down my dingding.... Sounds to me like you got some crap... Im not a fan of drol anyways... Doubtful you wouldve kept much of what the drol did for you...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Also, deca is a long ester compound. Running 4 weeks then discontinuing it 4 weeks, then running it the last 4 weeks doesn't seem like the best way to run it. I'd stick with the test and deca, throw in the a-bombs if you want, and save the tren for later.

If you don't feel anything from the a-bombs after the second week, I'd be suspicious.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Anadrol sucks anyways, you lose 90% of what you get.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

STOP THE TREN NOW!

I took nandrolone and trenbolone together. No issues. No leaky boobs.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
If you've never ran Anadrol before, you should've ran 50-mg, not 100. What you're doing sounds like something KBD would do.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you've never ran Anadrol before, you should've ran 50-mg, not 100. What you're doing sounds like something KBD would do.

50mg anadrol works about as well as baby food. I was sorely dissapointed with anadrol until I got the dose over 100mg or incorporated dbol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic