Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Experienced Tren and/or Oxymetholone users...........

O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
Also, deca is a long ester compound. Running 4 weeks then discontinuing it 4 weeks, then running it the last 4 weeks doesn't seem like the best way to run it. I'd stick with the test and deca, throw in the a-bombs if you want, and save the tren for later.

If you don't feel anything from the a-bombs after the second week, I'd be suspicious.

I'm not discontinuing the deca and test, I'm running all four for five weeks, then dropping the tren and drol. Total time on test and deca: 11 weeks.

O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
Yeah, I know, it looks horrible to me too. Its a long strory, but, circumstances in my life right now kind of conspired to create the monster that is running this cycle. Finances, the season, personal relationships - I know, sounds dramatic. Anyhow, Only runnin the 2 19's together cause I've never had a problem with prolactin sides. Lookin for some bang in a hurry right now. My next cycle will be much better. Oh, Mr Johnson is fine too. I think that is probably because the drol and tren is shit. Or maybe I got test instead of tren, some shit-heads do that to make an extra buck cuz test is cheaper to make. I dont know. I do know that on no previous cycle have I ever had a problem with acne, but since starting my questionable products, I've got the worst case of bacne I've ever had. Even on my arms, my neak, my face - which further leads me to believe that I got test instead of tren and have been inadvertantly injecting 1500mg of test a week! I guess we'll see. I think I'm just gonna go back to d-bol and run tamoxifen with it cuz I had great gains on it before - the estrogen sides just kicked my ass cuz I wasn't on a serm with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
50mg anadrol works about as well as baby food. I was sorely dissapointed with anadrol until I got the dose over 100mg or incorporated dbol.

D-bol and drol together? Hmm, novel idea - might have to try that.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
50mg drol worked great my first time using. Ill admit ive bumped it to 100 for any use now...and ive never had and sides, but dont believe id run deca and tren tigether...

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I run deca and tren together all the time... tren ace is in and out so quickly the prog sides you get from a combination of the two is negligible...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I run deca and tren together all the time... tren ace is in and out so quickly the prog sides you get from a combination of the two is negligible...

Sure, if you run the tren ace for just a week. But if you run the tren for 8 weeks, you're gonna have a combo of the two together for quite a while.

Then again, you run them together with no problem. That's what counts.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
When I ran tren enan with the deca, yes, my sex drive diminished some, but hitting ace daily, even for months at a go, never gave me the slightest problem...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
OdinsBlood, damn, seems better to me to run no cycle until life gets squared away than run some sketchy, in my book at least, short cycle. But that's just me.

How old are you bro, how long you been under the weight, what's your diet, are you getting adequate sleep?

Food and sleep and water and training- you oughta be growing on straight up salad oil if you have those variables squared away...

O

OdinsBloods

Jun 6, 2011
Been lifting off and on for 18 years. I injured my back training for a comp about three years ago and I'm just trying to make up for lost time I guess. I get about 7 hours of sleep a night (I need more, I know) and my diet is shit right now. On training days I get about 350g of protein and plenty of carbs before and after training. I significantly limit my carbs later in the day and dont usually eat any after 5 or 6 pm. Casein protein before bed. Been sick for about a week which is really messin me up with all the shit I'm taking because I'm not training like I should. I moved, started a new business, and have been spending time with a son I havent seen in 8 years and so burger king has been creeping up on me due to the time and convienience. I don't know, I have clomid and HCG, I guess I just keep thinking I'll finish this cycle out and do my PCT so I don't feel like I wasted all my gear. I'm still hittin the gym and making gains - just not like I would be if my diet, sleep, and gym schedule were more squared away. It doesn't help to be getting bunk shit either - I'm sure my "tren" is low dosed test, and the a-bombs are, well, not sure what the hell they are. But, I guess thats one of the risks we all take when finding our gear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic