Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Exercises you avoid

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Flat barbell bench press(always ends up hurting me)
Seated shoulder press with dumbbells(have dislocated shoulder before doing it which causes problem with first exercise I believe)

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I avoid backwards running (always trip a few miles in), karaoke spin class (sing out of key), goat yoga (always get a goat that is gasy).....
I’m down for the backwards running.. def avoiding the rest lol

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Lower back injuries result in most on the job injuries in my trade. I couldn't justify pulling ridiculous amounts of weight off the floor after doing it for 8hrs a day. Deadlifts to me were asking for trouble. I also stay clear of the hack squat as it kills my knees every time.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I avoid backwards running (always trip a few miles in),karaoke spin class (sing out of key),goat yoga (always get a goat that is gasy).....

FD is a backwards runner, don't let him fool you.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Flat barbell bench press(always ends up hurting me)
Seated shoulder press with dumbbells(have dislocated shoulder before doing it which causes problem with first exercise I believe)
Same. Flat barbell bench press does a number on my shoulders. I can do incline presses on the Smith machine up to about 255 and then the same thing happens. I've found alternatives, though.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Skull crushers, my elbows just hurt typing that. Oh and Cardio :)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Can’t do upright rows (high pulls) anymore due to injuries and impingement. Shrugs and front raises are ok but uprights hurt for days even with a cable and less than 100lbs.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Can’t do upright rows (high pulls) anymore due to injuries and impingement. Shrugs and front raises are ok but uprights hurt for days even with a cable and less than 100lbs.
Using a Smith machine for upright rows is the only way I can do them, and I still have to go light. Definitely a lot of stress on the shoulders with this movement.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic