Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

exercise for vacations????

B

bodymark

Jul 27, 2017
I'm going to be going on vacation for a week and will have no access to any gyms or equipment. Does anyone have any suggestions for body weight exercises?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bring bands - you can do any exercise you want with a few 30-50lb resistance bands.

Pushups (incline, decline)
Burpees/up downs
Wall squats
any ab exercise you want
pullups on something nearby - maybe a balcony railing (don't go to failure! lol)
Towel curls (either fill pillows with water bottles or have someone give resistance)...same concept with the pillows for shoulder/lat raises

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
yes i usally dont train on vacations but i have 1 in a month and will be doing some beach running ......... push ups/pullups / dips / squats and lots of abs and shadow boxing

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I keep my mind and body limber with a strict drug and alcohol regiment while on vacation.

Word! I use vacation to, well, vacation from EVERYTHING. I bust my ass all year long so that when I go on vacation, I enjoy myself, spend all the time with my family/friends, and put that stuff aside. FOr many years, I too spend time on vacation hitting gyms and exercising while trying to continue eating right. In the end, I felt like I cheated myself out of quality time with the ones I love and when I get back, I think "Ummm, I'm no stronger or better than I would be had I just relaxed!"

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Unless you are prepping for a meet or contest, F it, relax and recover

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
In the past I have used bands and push ups.Now I tend to agree with some of the others.Your on vacation rest and relax.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic