Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

EXCUSE MY ABSENSCE (or dont, **** you)

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
You play semi-pro ball or one of those crazy ass flag leagues?

I played in a semi-pro league for years until I finally go sick of going in to work on Monday's with broken fingers, swollen ankles, and the general, overall feeling of shit that playing ball gives you for a few days after a game....

Hope you heal up quick.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Heal fast and **** those little people. You show them how to be treated like equals!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I didn't know HA, sorry to hear, and here is hoping you get the answers you need and they aren't too bad.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Shoot, you gotta be fast around here... everyone already took my insensitive comments about this really be a repetitive motion wacking off injury!

Hope you're feeling better soon, and that the ligament/tendon damage is zero or minimal.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Its not a whacking off injury. Ive had this exact injury before.

Its from continually and rigorously having to back-hand the shit out of stupid people around you. The callouses on the BACK of the hand is a dead giveaway.

Keep the pimp hand strong HA.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013

Its from continually and rigorously having to back-hand the shit out of stupid people around you. The callouses on the BACK of the hand is a dead giveaway.

I don't have this problem because I pace myself. Only break out the pimp hand in elevators.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Excellent reference.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I had no clue u were a artist, that's awesome! A good tattooist is like a gud mechanic, when u find a gud one u never go anywhere else......if they do its there loss. Been goin to same guy for 17 yrs n I'm still impressed every session. Hope u keep the clients
hahaha just so happens i'm also a mechanic

You play semi-pro ball or one of those crazy ass flag leagues?

I played in a semi-pro league for years until I finally go sick of going in to work on Monday's with broken fingers, swollen ankles, and the general, overall feeling of shit that playing ball gives you for a few days after a game....

Hope you heal up quick.
crazy ass flag. was planning on semi-pro in the next season. still am. haha

I didn't know HA, sorry to hear, and here is hoping you get the answers you need and they aren't too bad.
well maybe if you werent such a ****in stranger...
you still in love? sucker

damn straight!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Not much has changed while you were gone, just the usual, gman and GK trying to solicit nude selfies and get me join in their 3 way. Told them inm not into guys and to ask FD or Ironcore.

Good to see you back.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
MRI was yesterday. cast came off and i'm in a brace now. find out monday if i'm gonna need surgery or not

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Hope youre ok partner.

I dont know how much longer I can wait for your sweet caress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic