Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

EXCUSE MY ABSENSCE (or dont, **** you)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Best wishes with everything.....especially rescheduling the tat! The ink is as addictive as the iron! Rest up, recover, n come back stronger
no, i DO the tats. i had to reschedule 3 of em and i'm counting on losing 2 of em before i can use that hand again

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Welcome back bud, hope everything goes well

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Hey ****er! Good to know you're still kickin'.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My son's flag football game got a little rough too, but he manned up and mowed them little 5 year olds down.

Does this mean you are calling the handie off or will you substitute with oral for the same price as always?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hope it heals quick brother! I hope it wasn't your beating hand!! I mean you're already bored to death, I hope you can still beat your dick with the hand you do it best with!

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I would also accept oral satisfaction in lieu of hand satisfaction.

Please advise on how you wish to accommodate those with monthly passes. Thank you.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Hope it heals quick brother! I hope it wasn't your beating hand!! I mean you're already bored to death, I hope you can still beat your dick with the hand you do it best with!
I'm ambidextrous, it's all good. Besides, what my wife and girlfriend can't handle god blessed me with strippers for

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
My son's flag football game got a little rough too, but he manned up and mowed them little 5 year olds down.

Does this mean you are calling the handie off or will you substitute with oral for the same price as always?
I'll be sure to let Worx know
I would also accept oral satisfaction in lieu of hand satisfaction.

Please advise on how you wish to accommodate those with monthly passes. Thank you.
I'll be sure to let Turbo know

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

Wait, why is your 14 year old son still playing football with 5 year olds?
Oh, this must be that "special" league...
Good for him! I'm proud of the little guy.
PARTICIPATION AWARDS FOR EVERYONE

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
HA, sorry to hear. Heal up fast.

In the meantime you should start practicing your craft (and beating off) with your other hand . . .

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
no, i DO the tats. i had to reschedule 3 of em and i'm counting on losing 2 of em before i can use that hand again

I had no clue u were a artist, that's awesome! A good tattooist is like a gud mechanic, when u find a gud one u never go anywhere else......if they do its there loss. Been goin to same guy for 17 yrs n I'm still impressed every session. Hope u keep the clients

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic