Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

excruciating nightime calve cramping. anyone else?

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hello bros! does anyone get awakened at night by painful-beyond-belief calve cramping? my right calve cramps up at least once a week, on non-calf days, i wake up in the dead of night grabbing my calf, trying to straighten my leg out.whats concerning me is its starting to bother me even when its not cramping. just saying, advice or not, if anyone else has this issue?

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
I have experienced it before, especially on Var, but sometimes on Winny and TBol. Tren is the only inj I get this from. You just need some more potassium and water. Drink more water, especially later in the evening, and supplement with extra potassium. You should notice improvement if not full relief within a few short days.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Clen when I'm low bf is brutal, flying out of the bed exorcist style LOL

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Yup I've gotten them and not be on anything, usually the first cramp when getting dehydrated.... So add minerals and water

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Clen when I'm low bf is brutal, flying out of the bed exorcist style LOL

LOL. Nice call, Halo. I forgot how excruciating Clen cramps can be, I haven't run Clen in a couple years. I would get the cramps ALL day long, not just at night, with Clen.

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
I got them bad on Tren extreme . One night I was yelling "fuck o shit fuck " and my wife was laughing at me . She said it was funny since I never show any signs o pain . But yea get your K up and H2O and taurine .

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Can u guys see ur calf muscle knot up and crawl up ur leg?

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I have had it so bad some times that for the next day its so sore i cant walk because of the extreme soreness. Also i have had it where i cant straighten out my leg for a long period. Once it starts I can see my muscles go with my heart beat some times and its a pain that is like no other. I played college football and during the beginning of every year about this time I would get them due to lack of water in my system.

Gstacker - it does feel like that but its just pulsating there is no knot per se but you can have that pain shoot up your whole leg.

Solution: BANANAS (potassium) And WATER as much of each as possible.

I Thank God so far a pretty healthy guy no major medical stuff other than knee and other football stuff. I always wondered that the SHARP pain that lasts a couple of minutes that seems like forever when this happens (especially in the middle of the night) is this like a pain that a cancer patient has but all day long? Or another sickness? If so they have much more willpower than I think I would have.

Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Naw when I get them my calf muscle contracts very hard into a knot and moves up.... Ouch! And if this pain is what cancer patients put up with all day I pray for them. Thank god I haven't had them for a long time, think I'm going to go eat a banana now.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
a Triboron Plus (calcium/magnesium and a touch of boron and copper and zinc) a potassium supplement, bout 200mg and lots of water.

Bust out the taurine if this doesn't help. Could be simple just not getting enough water...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Have you tried vagisil you pussy??? :p

Go with the electrolyte improvements above. Also remember you work in a freezer. You're gonna tighten up from that. A foam roller would help when you get out of work and chug water too.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
a banana a day keeps the cramps away. i had the same problem. upped my potassium intake and stretched before bed and at waking up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic