Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Excited to be here...cycle advice?

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Gunz it's cool, I'm just a pharmacist and therefore OCD.

I'm hoping to NOT need ANY diuretics period. I'll let you know in 19 weeks. ;)

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD. It's good to have you here. As mentioned above...an interesting choice for your first cycle. Am curious and will be following your progress. Good luck.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
what are you competing in or did i miss that ?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
What category are you going to compete in? If you lose enough fat your skin will be thinner than you think lol. At my age I looked peeled up top lol

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
the novla should be added in the last 4 weeks. should not stay on that much longer it will help cut the lasting water and estrogen fat you might be holding. i would not start stacking anything until to try each one by itself first unless you are looking to turn into a man. My guess is you are doing body building. you dont need all that gear for anything else. just my 2cents. Why the T4 ? because your taking gh?

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Hey ladies, sorry for failing to clarify where I was going to compete… I'm feeling like the only thing I will actually be able to represent is physique. I'm tiny---my ultimate goal would be BB but I don't think I'll ever be ablw to put on that much mass. And if I did husband might hate me.

Glutes---yes T4 due to GH. The GH is been absolutely fantastic; I've had persistent hip problems due to squatting and electing so heavy and so often, and they've all been disappeared since I started almost two weeks ago.

Thank you all for the advice! It's comforting to see that others avoid doing work throughout the day like I do :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
you have 20 weeks so i would cycle off the EQ and start a Var cycle 10mg up to 25mg depending on how your sides go. EQ is a cutter so i would stay on the Var till 12 weeks cut the var then add in the EQ again. If your var cycle went good then at 10-8 weeks add in the var and see how that goes " sides" cut the var 4 weeks out do to water retention cont the EQ. start your clen 12 weeks out 2 weeks on 2 off. Nolva 4 weeks out 10mg 2 weeks then 20mg 2 weeks. night be4 show if u need to drop water try to get your hands on aldactone. You don't have to worry about for potassium but watch your water consumption when you start a diuretic if will make you hold water if you consume to much while on it. I would try Expel 5 days out and see how that goes before jumping on the diuretic.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Show is 7 Sept, Glutes I will definitely consider your recommendations in plotting out my cycle tonight!

Thanks again.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Show is 7 Sept, Glutes I will definitely consider your recommendations in plotting out my cycle tonight!

Thanks again.
NP that's just what i would do. being your first cycle and everything.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Aaaaand I've decided to drop the turnabinol, var is a maybe....

wow. hadn't heard that word in a LONG ass time - turnabinol. I'm guessing you misspelled it and meant turinabol.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
for the water dropping.. rather than taking diuretics, I prefer to sodium load through the dieting phase, then 5 days out, start cutting out the sodium and start taking potassium, & load with white potatoes.

I also am drinking 10 litres of water all the way through until 4 days out, then cut over those 4 days to 500ml the day before.

I think I achieved fairly dry..

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
for the water dropping.. rather than taking diuretics, I prefer to sodium load through the dieting phase, then 5 days out, start cutting out the sodium and start taking potassium, & load with white potatoes.

I also am drinking 10 litres of water all the way through until 4 days out, then cut over those 4 days to 500ml the day before.

I think I achieved fairly dry..

2 much potassium can cause issues to "[FONT=arial, sans-serif]hyperkalemia". Its better to take a natural diuretic xpel. if you must take something i think 25mg of [/FONT]Aldactone night of the show would not cause any harm and make you a little harder.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic