Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Excellent Service

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Ordered and shipped same day, customer service was awesome!!

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
i had a look on that site and the stuff onit gets me lost :(

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i had a look on that site and the stuff onit gets me lost :(

lol Lenny... If you have questions about what those research chems are, just use the search bar and do some reading. After you've read up on something if you have parts that you want clarified, go ahead and start a thread in the appropriate section...

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
lol Lenny... If you have questions about what those research chems are, just use the search bar and do some reading. After you've read up on something if you have parts that you want clarified, go ahead and start a thread in the appropriate section...

Thanks PillarofBalance !!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Very impressed with the speed and ease of everything I've ordered thus far. Recommended to my close friends and they're ecstatic.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Very impressed with the speed and ease of everything I've ordered thus far. Recommended to my close friends and they're ecstatic.

Appriciate it Go away!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
As usual, great customer service today. Placed an order with the buy 2 get 1 free deal and had a tracking number in less than 2 minutes! Another email was right behind it telling me that my freebie was included.

Great job MP.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
As usual, great customer service today. Placed an order with the buy 2 get 1 free deal and had a tracking number in less than 2 minutes! Another email was right behind it telling me that my freebie was included.

Great job MP.

Where's the buy 2 get 1 free deal?! My phone will only show me the mobile version of the site and I don't see that offer

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Where's the buy 2 get 1 free deal?! My phone will only show me the mobile version of the site and I don't see that offer

I think you just tell him you're a TID member and say which you want free in the comments section when ordering

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic