Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Every time I use Test, my face bloats for days . I take 12.5 Aromasin daily.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
What else can i do to bring the bloat down.
When I'm on test my face is full like Chris Pratt on Park and Recreation, after several days I'm back to Guardians of the Galaxy. Anyone have a workaround other than abstain ? ( not ).

Test Enth ( low 250 does per week ).

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What else can i do to bring the bloat down.
When I'm on test my face is full like Chris Pratt on Park and Recreation, after several days I'm back to Guardians of the Galaxy. Anyone have a workaround other than abstain ? ( not ).

Test Enth ( low 250 does per week ).

I have had this issue a lot too. I always get it
Bad on test E but haven't had the issues as much on Test C. Not sure of why this is. And I usually only use my aromasin eod or e3d. Interested in seeing what people say. I'm sure a lot will ask about your diet and daily sodium intake. Do you have any other health issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I was just going mention what IS said. Watch your sodium intake.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Are you using pharma aromasin or UGL?
If it's not estro bloat its dietary. I get similar effects from NPP and DECA first 2 weeks I'm puffy as F. I normally just tough it out but if I need to you can take clen for the first few weeks or any diuretic can help dry you out. Also I find less salt, less red meat, less dairy for the first few weeks also helps.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Are you using pharma aromasin or UGL?
If it's not estro bloat its dietary. I get similar effects from NPP and DECA first 2 weeks I'm puffy as F. I normally just tough it out but if I need to you can take clen for the first few weeks or any diuretic can help dry you out. Also I find less salt, less red meat, less dairy for the first few weeks also helps.

I agree with this. Considering it seems to be happening after just a few days I'd say its diet and not estro related. I live off of red meat and eat dairy and have the same issues.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I don't think its diet at least not directly. AAS makes your body retain fluids some more so than others.
Take a mild diuretic lie HCTZ every other day or every 3rd day. Also, keep in mind the more body fat you're caring the more you are prone to retaining fluids.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
I don't think its diet at least not directly. AAS makes your body retain fluids some more so than others.
Take a mild diuretic lie HCTZ every other day or every 3rd day. Also, keep in mind the more body fat you're caring the more you are prone to retaining fluids.

Thanks everyone. I have to say I do stay away from sodium and do not fluctuate in my diet much. But when I take the Test E, the next day - bloat like a bitch - esp the face.
What is HCTZ?

Is there a difference in bloating between Test E and C?
I'm going to run a poll.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Definitely for me!
Cyp bloats my face like a pie! Looks like I'm on dbol!
Any other test, I'm good to go...
They definitely are not interchangeable for me. I use enan, never cyp
Like FD says, all compounds affect each person differently.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would just enjoy being bloated. But that's just me.

Sounds like some bloodwork is in order. Is it hydration? Or e2? Bloodwork will tell you

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Thanks everyone. I have to say I do stay away from sodium and do not fluctuate in my diet much. But when I take the Test E, the next day - bloat like a bitch - esp the face.
What is HCTZ?

Is there a difference in bloating between Test E and C?
I'm going to run a poll.
HCTZ is hydrochlorothiazide which is usually what a Physician puts men on for mild to moderate hypertension.
It's a mild diuretic.
Aromasin every day is way too much !! that med has a longer half life so if you take it every day your body will build up levels to the point you will have next to no estrogen in your blood...I'd take it once every 3-4 days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic