Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ever get the ol prostate "checked"?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
My little female sweetheart of a doctor surprised me with one last week. I asked her if she was going to buy me dinner first. I must admit she was pretty god*mn good at it. Ken

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Please all men on this board, have your prostate checked every year and have them run a PSA test as well. My dad was having problems and he ignored them for a little over 6 months and eventually went to get his prostate checked, as well as a PSA test. He found out he had prostate cancer, but the Drs. were not concerned, he decided to have the seed implants to kill the cancer and when they implanted the seeds, the cancer spread like wildfire to his bones and eventually to his brain. My Dad was 6'3" and weighed 265lbs., healthy as a rock, didn't drink, didn't smoke, never did drugs, always was at church when the doors were open, a great, great man. I took care of him, and at the end I was showering him, shaving him, wiping his butt, cleaning up his puke from the chemotherapy, everything that had to be done, I did it. He died at 65yrs. old at 160lbs.; so all you that think that having your Dr. put his finger up your rectum is gay, its not, have it done every year, even if its uncomfortable, just do it for you and your family's sake. Believe me, you don't want to die like this, because you waited too long or you think its unmanly to have your prostate checked. rt...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
granite, I suspect you already knew this, butt just in case . . . . . a colonoscopy is more complicated, costly and invasive than a DRE, but it don't do shit for the prostate, so to speak. One is to look for colon cancer, one for prostate cancer. Colonoscopies recommended for anyone over 50, earlier if you have a family history or symptoms yourself. Same deal with the prostate DRE ( often accompanied by a PSA bloodtest, which sometimes gives false positives btw ), except the guideline is younger, 40.

Like someone said above, the DRE doesn't exactly hurt, it just feels "wrong," my greatest fear is it will soften my stance on requesting anal sex ( < that's later, when I get home, dammit ! ) lol. The colonoscopy actually is "better" in that most doctors will give you as much sedation as you request. Some ppl opt for light so they can watch the whole thing on the screen near the bed, some go for heavier, where you are not aware of much of anything. Even with the heavier, the drugs are not what you'd get for real surgery, so you rebound faster. The common joke is that the prep is worse than the procedure. Varying products prescribed by MD's, but essentially you drink a fluid for a few hrs the night before that induces uncontrollable diarrhea for a few hrs, it gets to where you drink 8oz, you shit 8oz a minute later. After the first few, you are pretty much shitting clear fluid, which was the whole idea so the doc can see polyps that are not hidden by anything. You are also fasting from the night before the procedure too. Helps if you can see the tv from the commode, or bring a laptop or tablet in there with you, really, you will be fulltime commodeboy once you get the pump primed.

Suspect also everyone in this thread so far knows most/all of this, sorry if I got preachy. These 2 cancers can kill you but are easy to detect and treat if caught in time. If caught later they may still not be fatal, but you may have a useless penis the rest of your life, or a plastic bag taped to your abs collecting poop instead of the way you used to do it, the 2 procedures discussed in this thread are the way better choice, and really not too bad. If there is one member who reads this and profits, then my work here is done, probably the last useful post I'll ever make lol.

I've also had one penis-oscopy for an unrelated issue, no joke, details supplied only upon demand. They DO use a smaller scope for that one, btw.

Yea, probably a great idea butt, I somehow just can't voluntarily grab my ankles and let someone finger my b-hole!! lol Not macho man just can't wrap my mind around it. Maybe if the doctors ran in and gang tackled me and over powered me.... or a bunch of hot nurses seduced me!! I've since chickened out, again!!

Now, I don't think they make a camera small enough for a penisoscopy for me!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
My little female sweetheart of a doctor surprised me with one last week. I asked her if she was going to buy me dinner first. I must admit she was pretty god*mn good at it. Ken

See now I could probably go for that Ken, lucky sob! My doc is kinda of a odd asian guy, he's got friggin hotdogs for fingers!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wonder if doctors in certain specialties joke in the doctor lounge about how first time patients' eyes immediately go to size up their hands?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Wonder if doctors in certain specialties joke in the doctor lounge about how first time patients' eyes immediately go to size up their hands?

Hell yea, I know some nurses that said when their doc was workin on fat people or a disgusting job they would make faces and crack jokes when the patient was ko'd. I know I would, probably why Im not a doc...

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
See now I could probably go for that Ken, lucky sob! My doc is kinda of a odd asian guy, he's got friggin hotdogs for fingers!!

Hers were little and dainty...like cocktail weenies. I am lucky!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
as i hit 40 ive been fearing this as well. this was a funny and informative post. i know i have to bite the bullet here soon. im ok with a female dr as long as she doesnt have long nails. sucks to be me when my old lady gets freaky after drinking and thinks she is gonna stick her finger in my ass with those long ass nails....negative!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I had it done for the first time last week when I had my other medical issues. It was a small female Dr. and it was one of the more awkward things I have ever done. No way in hell I would have let a male Dr do it. We kinda joked around about her having to buy me dinner first. Then she said "you are lucky, I have the smallest hands of anyone here today" When the Dr says "there is going to be pressure" they mean it...lol Not as bad as you would think but not something I'd want to have done often.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I just can't seem to get my ass in there to get molested by my doctor....Im pretty fukin old now and i really should. I mean I don't have any symptoms per say....

>Ironically they call it a prostate massage lmao - on the same token a skilled chick can do it in a more gentle fashion and cause you to have a huge explosive orgasm and maintain your erection - I remember when I was 20 I fornicated the beautiful 38 year old and the moment I blew a nut , she reached around did this and my dick screamed HELLO!
When she did fellatio did the same - in the sex world the prostate is called the male gspot - trust me its an art form

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Psa and prostate checked twice a year as a condition of my hrt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic